Join ATK For Our Official Ride...

Sandstorm

Join ATK For Our Official Ride...

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

The first official ride w/ ATK and the Cannondale family. May 21-23 at Little Sahara/Jericho Utah.. A barbaque will be held at ATK in Centerville, Utah on the evening of May 20th. A tour will be given of the facility. There will be a drawing for some prizes at various times during the 3.25 day event. The dunes are approximately 120 miles southwest of ATK. There is also a desert race on the 22nd for those that would like to test their skills next to LS at Jericho. Delta is the closet town for lodging w/ an awsome mx track for both quads and bikes. Desert riding, mxing and dunes. Please join in the fun.. Camping is 8 dollars a day for a vehicle no matter how many quads/bikes are on the trailer. Daytime temps should be 75 and evening temps at around 40. There is running water w/ sinks and flush toilets. Please chime in if you want to come. I will post a map and answer any questions I can... :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa

6 pages of great pics at http://www.dunereview.com/littlesahara.htm

Ryanstones

AGH!

#2 Post by Ryanstones »

Looks like i'll be 3 weeks late:(

Think i can still register for those door prizes?tongue.gif

Sandstorm

#3 Post by Sandstorm »

On I-15 you will take exit 248 and head west on highway 6. You will go about 35 miles until you see a paved road on the right. On that road go four miles and turn left. One mile ahead is pay booth. Oasis is the most centrally located camping spot. Stay on main road until it ends and you must turn right.

If you are coming from the south on I-15 take exit 172 or 174, can't remember, and head west toward Delta, Utah. When you get to Highway 6 in Delta head north for 30 miles or so. You will pass by the dunes but keep going till you see the paved road on your left. Follow directions above..

Little Sahara, Utah is the big red dot in lower left......

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

Map
#2 Oasis Campgrounds
#4 Sand Mtn Campgrounds and Hill

4punksdad

#5 Post by 4punksdad »

yeah...........I wish we had some dunes closer to where I live. I gotta go to glamis some day.sad.gif

fyrmedic

#6 Post by fyrmedic »

come on to Utah everybody, the sand will be AWESOME!!!
I don't have a lot of room at my house, but I will have my trailer at the dunes (a/c if hot, heater if cold!) so lets play!!!

fyrmedic

#7 Post by fyrmedic »

COOL!!! I got friday off!!!! Looking forward to riding with everybody! Who all is coming???? It will be a blast!!!