Hatfield this weekend

motocox

Hatfield this weekend

#1 Post by motocox »

Is anyone else going to H/M this weekend? We have a group of about 12 and should be getting there Friday morning. Most likely going to ride Waterway on Friday, Rockhouse on Sat. and the new place on Sunday. We don't have any Dales' with us, but was wondering if I should on the lookout for any on the trails. :usa

Ryanstones

#2 Post by Ryanstones »

sure wish i could be there.
Have a great ride Eben!

motocox

#3 Post by motocox »

Thanks, I'm sure we are going to have a great ride. We've had this planned since Feb. and I'm dying to get down there. I can't wait. :head:

wyndzer

#4 Post by wyndzer »

Me and my buddy Doug and our wives will be there this weekend. We'll be at Chief Logan State Park in a 34 foot fifth wheel. Not sure which trialheads we're riding which day. Motoman is gonna meet up with us to ride too.

Jaybr

#5 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by wyndzer
Motoman is gonna meet up with us to ride too.

Make sure you show that Honda who's boss:hammer:

Motoman440

#6 Post by Motoman440 »

Yeah, I'm good for the Saturday ride. smile.gif

motocox

#7 Post by motocox »

We have 2 apartments rented in Gilbert so we will be staying down there. Has anyone heard what kind of terrain the new trail head offers? Is it easier like waterways or more of a variety like rockhouse?
Wyndzer, we should hook up one day. We have 3 women in our group and I'm sure they would enjoy riding with other ladies.

wyndzer

#8 Post by wyndzer »

Cool, let's plan on riding Waterways Saturday. Meet at the trailhead around 9:30 or 10 am?

Motoman440

#9 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by wyndzer
Cool, let's plan on riding Waterways Saturday.  Meet at the trailhead around 9:30 or 10 am?

I'll be there. It's alot different than when you were there last time. Much dryer than before and smoother terrian. We can do some non-H/M trials that are connected in with that system if ya want to. I'll try and get Taco to show but I think he is still unsure. See ya'll on Saturday mornin!!!

wyndzer

#10 Post by wyndzer »

Sounds good. We'll be there. Blue F250 four door. Black and green 250r w/Quadshop graphics - Red Cdale w/ Quadshop qraphics - red 400ex - blue 400ex.