Illinois-Misouri

scooter-crusher

Illinois-Misouri

#1 Post by scooter-crusher »

Anyone from the St. Louis Mo area? The places to ride get fewer everyday around here, with all the lawsuit happy people and all..................but if you know somewhere let me know.
I attend d18 events, but want somewhere to just ride for fun.

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

If you know where Marion, IL is then I've got a couple for you. In Crab Orchard there's Little Egypt Offroad which is awesome for trail riding but the 2 MX tracks are pretty well for beginners only. After that level it gets boring.

Harrisburg, IL which is about 30 minutes away from there has Williams Hill Pass which again is awesome for trails but the 2 MX tracks aren't impressing but a little better. Both are worth the ride, especially LEOR. They have a D17 hare scramble and national there in October as well. Other than that I usually go to Sikeston, MO to race or Sturgis, KY.

scooter-crusher

#3 Post by scooter-crusher »

i am looking for some advanced trails and big mx tracks, i would like to check out this egypt place, do they have a web site??? THANKS!

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

http://www.leormc.com was the address but it's not too nice of a website. Gives you an idea though. There aren't any big MX tracks around really. Over in MO there is I hear about but too far of a drive for me. I go up to Casey at LTM Offroad a lot though which isn't too bad. Can't be too far from St. Louis but probably 2hrs.

scooter-crusher

#5 Post by scooter-crusher »

Yeah i have raced at Casey a few times, it is a real nice track, it is almost 3 hours from my house though, boring drive down I70, but worth the trip, definatly a class act mx track. Thanks for the web site also!:head:

kjquadracer

#6 Post by kjquadracer »

mmxp in rolla mo is the place to ride mx! smile.gif

Psychosis

#7 Post by Psychosis »

Either of you or anyone else for that matter race at Sikeston, MO at the MX, TT, ST track? I raced there Friday night for MX and did a month before. Will be back the weekend after next. Not a very good track but if you're a good rider you'll finish well. And trust me, showing up on an ATK/C'Dale will really get people amazed.

I had the owner of the track offer to pay my race fees to race TT the following night but already had plans. Said they'd never seen a quad like that there before.

kjquadracer

#8 Post by kjquadracer »

i never raced there, but the local shop in town builds some bad tt quads. national champs i hear.