Jman

#11 Post by Jman »

more....

02canirider

#12 Post by 02canirider »

is this track just for motorcycles, or are you allowing atvs as well

Jman

#13 Post by Jman »

ATV's are more than welcome. We've had a couple out there already. We'll be riding Sunday, why don't you come check it out. Not sure how far Ft. Walton is though. You can't go wrong though, a free day- plus there aren't enough bikes yet to hold individual practices, so you'll get as much track time as you want!

Let me know.

Jman

02canirider

#14 Post by 02canirider »

i would be more than happy to come as soon as i get out of this sand box i am in. im in the air force, and deployed at the time. i will be back around september time.

Jman

#15 Post by Jman »

All I can say is Thanks, thanks and more thanks for defending our great country! We would love to have you when you get back.
:usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa

Psychosis

#16 Post by Psychosis »

I'll be heading down to Orlando next summer and staying there for atleast 1.5-2yrs so how far is the track from there? Any races being planned in the future?

Jman

#17 Post by Jman »

We are about 2-1/2 to 3 hours from Orlando. Pretty good ride. We are definately planning races, but are in the midst of trying to get the proper zoning to allow us to have it as a business. I hope you can come visit when you get out this way.

Jman

#18 Post by Jman »

Well, Here's an update on AMP Xtreme. We were shut down because of zoning issues, so we are moving! We are currently in negotiations w/ a guy that has 161 acres that is partnering up with us to build a new and improved AMP Xtreme!

We are getting the zoning issues taken care of first this time so as not to waste our time, but once (and if) we can get the zoning we should be back in business w/in 6 months!

Jman