Group Ride in FLA in January??

banzairx7

#11 Post by banzairx7 »

I'm going to be the everyone change their schedule for me guy. February would work way better for me. I head to Florida for a ~month every year then. This year I'll be staying just south of Daytona.

kdeal

#12 Post by kdeal »

The date is still open, I just wanted it to be when no one had races up north, and it was past Christmas, and right when it was getting too darn cold. You guys make the call, how's the first or second week in February sound?

Brad Oakley

#13 Post by Brad Oakley »

Actually, Ken - My daughter has just applied for an internship at Disneyworld. She'd start the first of February if all works out. I'd drive down with her and then fly back. That'd be wonderful if I could hang down there for a few days and go riding in the Florida sun (It's freakin' cold up here the first part of February!!!!)

kdeal

#14 Post by kdeal »

Most people have said February works best for them. I'm going to try and work it around the people who have to travel the farthest.

:ride:

banzairx7

#15 Post by banzairx7 »

Here is some info on croom-

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/gwt/guide/regio...croom_motor.htm

Interesting thing is it says atv's must be less than 45". Are there any new full size atv's under 45"?

cdalemx301

#16 Post by cdalemx301 »

well if i were to go wouldnt be able to go unless I was back by Jan 17th so i guess that leaves me out of this ride sorry guys

walsh450rmx21

#17 Post by walsh450rmx21 »

everyone in the cannondale world i talk to tells me about this ride so im deffintly going..
and mabe if we get my freinds crf450r 400ex hybrid done he'll come to unless its dale only..

give me a date and count me in.

jwheat

#18 Post by jwheat »

If atvs have to be less than 45", then I'm going to have to ride a Recon! My Dale is right at 50" wide.

kdeal

#19 Post by kdeal »

Guys the do not enforce the 45" wide rule. They just don't want buggys and the like on the trails. All Cannondalerider forum members are very welcome on anything they choose to ride. The date is still up in the air as I want as many people who can make it to try and respond. It's looking like the first couple of weeks of February, most likely before the Indy Dealer show which is the third weekend. For all you northern guys this is a chance to get out of the snow. I can't guarantee much, except no snow........

jacobw

#20 Post by jacobw »

yeah I saw the 45" rule and was like wtf a stock dale wont even go 45 in!!!!