Rausch Creek

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

This one is kinda evil looking. Makes me wanna go get a dust buster to clean up the track.

gnccblaze440

#12 Post by gnccblaze440 »

Originally posted by DIRT
LOL It's better I didn't make it. GB440 is a far better test rider than me. It olny took me 45 seconds to have that polaris IRS on its lid.sad.gif .......:rotf :rotf

atleast you didn't have to pay for what you broke tongue.gif

dalewannbe

#13 Post by dalewannbe »

Originally posted by Derno24
Last one for now.  I have a pretty good idea how they handle now so feel free to ask questions!smile.gif

Well give us your impressions, we are dying to know.

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Alright,alright I give.I dont know how the heck some can survive so long.:clap:

The Suzuki looks like it is nice and low.I noticed with the YFZ compared to a 250r or a Dale it like to square off the corners instead of doing a slide all the way through.What is the Suzuki like?

Im a bit Jealous here.

Just found out today that myseriously the second batch of 450r's are dynoing out at 47hp.First batch was 43.Maybe I should have waited for the Suzuki.Derno you suck:p

cannondalerhino

#15 Post by cannondalerhino »

27 are you talking about the honda or suki? what second batch?

cannondale27

#16 Post by cannondale27 »

Originally posted by cannondalerhino
27 are you talking about the honda or suki? what second batch?

Just rambling about my YFZ which dynoed 47.Thought it was top dog but now even the 06 Honda 450 is dynoing 47 with HRC kit.First 06 honda batch was 43.So I assume with a pipe and cam the Suzuki will get right around 47 plus its got suspension.Unless Honda put those weak ones out too fool Suzuki.I just would really doubt that they would make Suzuki and not at least match the others powerwise.

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

Sorry about the delay, but the cable went out and no internet. **** snow! As for the Zuki.

Well, I think it rides **** nice and has great pull. I am not an expert on sand so I can;t give you any heads up there.

Power and pull compared to a moto I would say it would be close. Now mind you we all though it had plenty of power around the mx track without popping the pea shooter and pulling the lid. So I am very curious to see what happens when those mods are done. I know I have personally had a chance to ride every 450 and I would say power was better than a 450r stock, but a 450r is not very impressive stock. Power to a yfz seemed to be pretty comparable. Ride and suspension were definitely light years ahead of them both. Still not as plush as aftermarket, but very nice. One thing that was weird was the handlebars to me seemed really low. After riding it I got used to it, but just something tht popped out on me. It defintely rides low and handles on rails. Gust was right about the stock tires though they really do hook up. I think for someone like myself if I was going to race motorcross this would be the way to go. Plans for this quad is to leave it like you see it and slowly get parts for it. I just don't have any money for anything right now not to mention there really isn't any parts yet.

As for looking low. It is man this thing has a very low center of gravity which lends itself to agressive riding. Everyone who rode it was impressed.

GNCCBlaze440 rode it so he can chime in when he wants to too!

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

Some more pics!

Derno24

#19 Post by Derno24 »

Catching some air!

Derno24

#20 Post by Derno24 »

GNCCblaze440 on the zook!