CannondaleRiders group ride 9-27 & 28

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

Hmmm late September. I will search the Derno computer and beer consumption catalog to see if I can make it.

Dale512

#12 Post by Dale512 »

What time on Saturday do you all plan on meeting? I'll probably only be able too come for Saturday, but its only a few hours from here, now I just need too find somebody around here with a Dale to take the ride down with me, not gonna be easy I think I'm the only Dale rider around here, everyone around here rides Hondas.rolleyes.gif

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

I'll probably stay out there Friday night so if anyone want's to come after work Friday that will be fine too, and that way people can come as early as they want Saturday morning. Bring a honda rider if you want to, I'm sure nobody minds giving them a beating on the track.

Don't need an invitation, just check with me to see if I'm riding the day you want to come up.

Jaybr

Re: i'm tellin your wife

#14 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
Nrath, get a helmet! :no:  :furious:

lol, I made him sign a waiver before he rode:deal:

really we where working on the track and he was just giving the berm a quick test. I didn't let him test any jumps without a helmet.

NRath

Re: i'm tellin your wife

#15 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
Nrath, get a helmet! :no:  :furious:

Your just made 'cause you ain't got one of these:

NRath

#16 Post by NRath »

And pleeeeaaaaase don't tell my wife- she'll take my quad away!!! LOL! My kids yell at me if I hit a wheelie without my helmet on! It's great to be loved!

And JayBar- better check the name on that waiver- I don't remember signing my name to anything!

:usa

Ryanstones

Congrats on the WIN Bunny!

#17 Post by Ryanstones »

Way to go!!!
:clap:

Jaybr

#18 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by NRath
And JayBar- better check the name on that waiver- I don't remember signing my name to anything!

Did I mention that there's a $20 a day riding fee for anyone that calls me JayBar?:w:

fourwhls

#19 Post by fourwhls »

Sounds like a good time....I will put it on my schedule. I don't think I am racing that weekend. I will most likely bring a few beach boys with me. Probably more Hondas to stomp.

NRath

#20 Post by NRath »

JayBar....hehehehehe!!!biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif wink.gif wink.gif