Did some track updates this weekend!

Jaybr

#11 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by thomez
Sweet! I hope to see that place in person, sooner being better than later! How cold is December I'll come have Christmas with ya  :p

Not too cold to ride if you have the right clothes;)

We will be riding sometime over new years, Ryanstones is going to be in the area so we have to hit the track at least one day.

thomez

#12 Post by thomez »

Let me know the plans, if I get crazy I might try and make it. I know I have a ski trip to New York planned for my Christmas break but I think I have some spare time. I'd love to drive down and meet you guys, though it is like a 7 hour drive :eek:

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

Let me know the plans, if I get crazy I might try and make it. I know I have a ski trip to New York planned for my Christmas break but I think I have some spare time. I'd love to drive down and meet you guys, though it is like a 7 hour drive :eek:

7 hours ain't nothin

Haydug's shop is 6 1/2 from me and I drove out a few weeks ago picked up a quad and turned around and drove home.

But then again, it's not unusual for me to drive 3-4 hours to a client, work all day then drive home.

thomez

#14 Post by thomez »

My uncle drives all the time like that too. I could if I was gettin paid for it tongue.gif

When is Ryanstones coming up? Early January? If I can work it out, I'll start planning. Heck, mom even informed me today that I got some hand-me-down long johns from grandpa today - so I'm just set! biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#15 Post by Jaybr »

My uncle drives all the time like that too. I could if I was gettin paid for it tongue.gif

When is Ryanstones coming up? Early January? If I can work it out, I'll start planning. Heck, mom even informed me today that I got some hand-me-down long johns from grandpa today - so I'm just set! biggrin.gif

I think Dec 30th, not sure how long he'll be here or what day we are planning to ride.

I'd put you up for the night if you can make it.

thomez

#16 Post by thomez »

I'll check with mom on what days our ski trip is for and I'll make it if I can. Thanks for the offer. biggrin.gif

4punksdad

#17 Post by 4punksdad »

cool pics Jay
thanks for having me as your guest again. As always, we had a great time. I wish I could have done more for you. Having a dozer would have made life easier, but we did the best with what we had. Without you and Neil helping with the second bobcat we wouldn't have gotten NEARLY as much done.

I can't wait to see the pics from ******. He had a whole bunch of cool pics.

It was good seeing everyone again.:usa

NRath

#18 Post by NRath »

That was definitely a good work day! I had almost as much fun working as I did playing afterwards! I just couldn't get up enough speed in the Bobcat to make that downhill double!smile.gif Gonna' have to get one with 2 speeds next time!

4Punks definitely has some skills on the Bobcat- he did a fine job!:clap: Big Thanks!

As usual, the pics don't do justice to any of the jumps! Not that they are huge, but they are lots of fun! Jay's got a great place to ride and the woods section is pretty challenging!

Jaybr

#19 Post by Jaybr »

Yeah the skid loaders where fun and 4punks sure can work it.

I just added one to my christmas list, I could really have some jumps if I had one of my own:D

haydug

#20 Post by haydug »

Looks like a blast, can't wait till spring.
One little peice of advice, put some tires in the middle of the jumps/whoops so you have to ride the side right now. That way you have 2 lines once everything settles. Then we can come down and do some dice-ing-:duel:

I also hear Nrath is getting fast in the whoops. :clap: