Looking for fellow AZriders

azcannibal

Goodyear

#11 Post by azcannibal »

Hey GoodYear- Going to ButterCup Fri-Sun Thanksgiving....hope to see at least a few dales!

Late!

Sandstorm

#12 Post by Sandstorm »

10hrs which in my mind is worth the drive. SA's is 6 hrs from LS, Utah further north.. I know you guys like Glamis and rightfully so, but they aren't the only dunes that are good. I'm not sure if the socal people think that there just can't be anything like Glamis. Glamis is over rated in my opinion unless that's the only thing with/in a 5 hr drive... I can say that because I've been to Glamis, Idaho and Utah.. I will go back to Glamis for something different, but not because I think it's better.. I'm not capping on Glamis so don't be offended. Head north and you'll know what I'm getting at..:drink: Our dunes are 30 miles north of Delta, Utah..

Canniboomer

#13 Post by Canniboomer »

Glamis is a short season anyway, so it compliments the opposite season for Idaho -- we can dune all year! I hope to hit both, Glamis in Feb, and SA or Utah per Sandstorm invite in June.
For the most virgin sand at Glamis (Imperial dunes), try just North of I-8 into the tallest stuff you can find -- much less crowded than at the North end near town of Glamis.

cannondalerhino

goodyear boys

#14 Post by cannondalerhino »

HEY Jameson12, I grewup in goodyear moved over to the east
a couple of years ago. Hoping two get my motor done soon so i can go dune with u guys. Have a brandnew set of sandstars
waiting to be used.