CannondaleRiders group ride 9-27 & 28

Jaybr

#101 Post by Jaybr »

ok CJ, 70charger got a better shot of you.

Just remember this is a Cannondale forum, this is all the bandwith your gonna get:p

Jaybr

#102 Post by Jaybr »

I think this is Pdavis. I sure hope he had a good time driving all the way from Tampa Florida.

Jaybr

#103 Post by Jaybr »

Coleridge

Jaybr

#104 Post by Jaybr »

JCV440.

BTW: Thanks Champion Motorsports and Haydug Cycles for helping sponsor the event:clap:

Jaybr

#105 Post by Jaybr »

The bikes had some fun too:head:

Jaybr

#106 Post by Jaybr »

Is this Haydug posing for the camera?

Jaybr

#107 Post by Jaybr »

I think this is ******

jcv440

#108 Post by jcv440 »

Hey guys, just got back from the shop. Jay, I can't thank you enough! Excellent setup, good food, great company, ohh I had a blast!

It was nice to meet everyone, a face with a screen name! Haydug(I thought he'd be bigger...biggrin.gif ), Jaybar, Nrath, ******, charger, coolridge, pdavis(this boy can fly!) 4Punks, xtremsj,CJ, and everyone else! It was soooo cool to ride with all them Dales......you knew what the heck was makin that rattlin noise at 6 in the mornin!

I can honestly say it was worth the trip down. Them Kentucky boys don't mess around! I wish I wouldn't have forgot my camera!!!!!! Someone better have gotten one of me on that jump! biggrin.gif

haydug

#109 Post by haydug »

Make it home with NO troubles, not even a ticket to prove where I"d been.
I must say I had a GREAT TIME!!
My hat is off to Jay for the track and food, and everything about the whole weekend.
Also thank's to Nrath for helping Jay with all the hard work involved.

The nice flashlight was probably hooked to a blue fold up chair, Guess I'll have to have you bring something to Hatfield afterall.

I had my camera with me, but never took a single picture. I'm glad someone took a picture of me to show my wife!

If anyone goes to Jay's to ride, better practice in the woods, there is an awesome little course laid out, and some guy on a cannondale that flies around too(hard to catch)

Let's start planning the NEXT one.

Speed03

#110 Post by Speed03 »

CJ,

I've seen you get that much air on that Honda of yours, but maybe in not that much control! LOL

Dan