CannondaleRiders group ride 9-27 & 28

NRath

#111 Post by NRath »

I'm glad to hear everyone got home safe and had a good time while in Powhatan! It was really cool to hear the woods come alive with all those quads running around! Sounded like we had a MX track set up out there! It was really cool to meet all you guys- we should start working on a C'dale spring ride. Could anyone guess that my vote will be for Hatfield-McCoy??!!!!

Haydug's definitely a stroker!! I saw him throw down on a MX track a while back and he can do it in the woods, too! Maybe someday when I grow up, I'll be as quick as him! It was a pleasure and I look forward to next time.

I got home last night and got the quad washed up and ready for a front end tear down! The work is never done!

Coleridge

#112 Post by Coleridge »

Just wanted to double thank Jay for having us all up. It was well worth my 4hr ride. Great ride and its nice to put a face with the screen names.

You guys can look at the pics, but unless you were there to hear all those dales winding out around the track... you missed it.

So what date have we set for the spring ride???

pdavis

#113 Post by pdavis »

got home a few hrs ago, what a blast, thanks Jaybr for the good time, a very long drive but well worth it, nice meeting everyone and enjoyed riding/racing with everyone, i was able to hound the back end of haydugs bumper for at least 1/2 a lap, maybe next time i can hang for 1 lap biggrin.gif,
thanks again for the good time, and would be more than willing to do it again, but i have to get rid of the gas hog durango, 1600 miles at 11 mile to the gallon :furious:

Jaybr

#114 Post by Jaybr »

A few more pics.

that's me on the tractor fixing the jump.

Jaybr

#115 Post by Jaybr »

I think this one is Haydug, I was mistaken on the last one.

Jaybr

#116 Post by Jaybr »

Is this Haydug on a bike???? I think he may have overshot the landing by about 50 feet:head:

jcv440

#117 Post by jcv440 »

Black side panels??? I think that's Scott over shootin the landing. Right??? That little worm can ride!

Jaybr

#118 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jcv440
Black side panels???   I think that's Scott over shootin the landing.  Right???    That little worm can ride!

Your probably right, I cant tell anyone apart with helmets on, lol.

Everyone was flying over that jump. I think I'm gonna put a step-down coming down the hill in front of it to slow folks down a little:D

4punksdad

#119 Post by 4punksdad »

great pics............what you need is ME there for a weekend with a small dozer. You buy the beer & rent the dozer. I will work for free. I'll build you a track in 8 hrs that will make the crowds happy. smile.gif

Heck, the track you have is awesome,,,,,,,,,,,,but you have SO much potential there! Sign me up for the next ride.

PS..........who traded me a pair of grey RAGE gloves for my blue pair? My blue pair is missing, but they left me grey. Enjoy the blue..........there is a hole in one finger tip. biggrin.gif

4punksdad

#120 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by ******
here's a link to all my pics from the weekend, Again thanks to all you guys for the great trip:clap:  http://photos.yahoo.com/armoks4

look under C-dale group ride

cool pics..........it was nice meeting ya.