fall ride @ the punk palace

Ryanstones

#111 Post by Ryanstones »

That's some cool shots Joe! whttaya mean, just discovered quarry? How long you been living there?tongue.gif

Nice truck!

4punksdad

#112 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
That's some cool shots Joe! whttaya mean, just discovered quarry? How long you been living there?tongue.gif

Nice truck!

well ryan, I have lived here 8 years or so, but the quarry has always been in operation and we didn't want to press our luck going in there. Lately however, they closed 99% of their operations due to the quarry pits filling with water. Now they only mine enough material to make concrete. So we got brave. The funny part is, we have been riding within 200yards of that hole and had never seen it before.

NRath

#113 Post by NRath »

I had a good time riding! You guys are lucky to have places with such elevation changes! Guess that comes with the territory when you live in the mountains, ehhh?

I pulled in at about 9:30 Sat morning, sat around BS'ing for a few minutes and somebody put a plateful of breakfast in my lap! Umm, Umm, good! Then dinner was served up later that day. We were too busy riding when we should've been back at the palace for lunch. Breakfast was served up piping hot on Sunday morning as well! We went riding afterward for a nice Sunday morning ride. We got back and they made me eat lunch before I hit the road to head home!

I slept good when I got home, I was wore out! Thanks for having me up. And the rest of you missed a good time!

kdeal

#114 Post by kdeal »

Joe,

Good job to you and your wife. Sorry I missed it.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Derno24

#115 Post by Derno24 »

I am sitting here reading this crying like a little school girl! Man I am soooooooo sorry I missed out on this. Instead I spent 3hrs in a hospital and the rest of the day letting the wife hear about it!

russpugh

TRXMaddness here

#116 Post by russpugh »

Joe... Sorry I didn't make it this year. I haven't had a chance with the military to make any of your rides, plus my 400 is still tore down from a rebuild.

4punksdad

#117 Post by 4punksdad »

we had a blast despite the small crowd. I enjoyed having nrath as my guest and I understand the reasons for folks not making it. I have missed a few good rides in my time also. Hopefully our new home will allow for access to my same trail system when we move in less than 2 months.