CannondaleRiders group ride 9-27 & 28

4punksdad

#141 Post by 4punksdad »

we are going to build jay some awesome jumps and refine his already WAY cool set up in mid november. We definately need a few guys nailing the jumps as I build them to make sure the take offs and landings are correct............not too many guys...........don't want to squash anyone with the dozer tongue.gif

AtvMxRider

#142 Post by AtvMxRider »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
we are going to build jay some awesome jumps and refine his already WAY cool set up in mid november. We definately need a few guys nailing the jumps as I build them to make sure the take offs and landings are correct............not too many guys...........don't want to squash anyone with the dozer tongue.gif

I'll be there Joe smile.gif .

AtvMxRider

#143 Post by AtvMxRider »

Originally posted by 4punksdad

Got a date when your coming down yet Joe?

Jaybr

#144 Post by Jaybr »

Next Sunday, Nov 9. The dozer will be there sometime late on the 8th but most of the work will be done on Sunday. I'll be in Chicago all week on business, but you can check up at the front of this thread for directions.

Jammer72

#145 Post by Jammer72 »

Jay

We need to hook up and go on a ride at Pinnacle Creek, WV. I think haydug is up for it, lets see who else wants in.

Jaybr

#146 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by ******
Jay, next sun I'll be able to come down for a nice day trip:D I got a new digital camera so I'll be able to get some great shots this time.

Come on down, we need someone to test the new jumps:D AtvMXrider can't make it so it will probably just be Nrath, 4punks and myself, and maybe Haydug.

Jaybr

#147 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Jammer72
Jay

We need to hook up and go on a ride at Pinnacle Creek, WV. I think haydug is up for it, lets see who else wants in.

How far is it? If it's more than a day trip I'll have to wait until after hunting season, gotta fill the freezer:D

AtvMxRider

#148 Post by AtvMxRider »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Come on down, we need someone to test the new jumps:D   AtvMXrider can't make it so it will probably just be Nrath, 4punks and myself, and maybe Haydug.

Sorry I can't make it guys but my son has a race at Va Mootrsports park that weekend. I will definetly be there in a few weeks though.

Jammer72

#149 Post by Jammer72 »

It's about 30 minutes from Princeton WV, probably about 4.5 hours from you. I'm trying to talk haydug into going there for serious woods riding. I'll pm you some directions this week.

haydug

#150 Post by haydug »

Looks like I'm out for the weekend Jay. Sorry! :cry:

Actually I have a slip in behind my house that they decided to fix next weekend, so I have to be there. I am however going to sneek off on Saturday for a few hours and run a loop at the Hatfeild. I think Dewey needs to climb a couple of the hills down there that I went up, after seeing the suzuki actually power out that the dale was pulling the front wheels on, I'm curious about the old 250r now.

Hey Dewey, Are you Ready?? :drink: