CannondaleRiders group ride 9-27 & 28

Motoman440

#151 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by haydug
Looks like I'm out for the weekend Jay. Sorry!    :cry:

Hey Dewey, Are you Ready??       :drink:

Bring it on my man!!! Yeah, I'll be ready!!! Bikes is pieces right now but by this weekend ya better watch out. Got my new Houser stem, which matches my Houser swingarm, and I am just about done with installing it. Got new tie rod ends, stem bearings etc. I think I am going to get some Houser A-arms over the winter too. I'm now into the matching thing. Anyway, she's puuurrrtttyyy!!!! I got a full set (front and rear) of Hipers (slightly used) with Maxxis 6 ply razors all the way around on Friday for $425.00 total!!!! What a deal!!! I'm not sure the dude was aware of what he had and was selling. Waaaa Hoooo, I can't wait!!! I'll give ya a call on Thur or Friday with details.

Jaybr

#152 Post by Jaybr »

yeah, I can bring it with me. It'll be good to get some reviews up too, I just need to get the server admin to setup a space to put the maps so they are downloadable.

AtvMxRider

#153 Post by AtvMxRider »

Hey Jay you guys get some pics of this weekends ride ok.

4punksdad

#154 Post by 4punksdad »

I am packing up the tribe and heading towards jay's place late this morning. I hope he still has the dozer being delivered.

Jaybr

#155 Post by Jaybr »

For anyone else who's coming tomorrow: The dozer fell through, whoever rented it earlier this week didn't return it yet. As a backup I got 2 bobcat's and we will get as much done as we can with them and my tractor. Everyones still welcome to come help out and ride.