Glamis??

CannondaleRider

#161 Post by CannondaleRider »

Its probably to late, but does anyone have a spare clutch slave cylinder that we can use JUST IN CASE mine doesn't work.

They told me it should still work, but i'm not sure

Jaybr

#162 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
Its probably to late, but does anyone have a spare clutch slave cylinder that we can use JUST IN CASE mine doesn't work.

They told me it should still work, but i'm not sure

I've got a couple sitting in the garage at home, I don't think I put one in the trailer

thomez

#163 Post by thomez »

Well, we're back! Amazing!

I'm sure many pics and videos are soon to follow smile.gif :usa

bowtiebuilder12

#164 Post by bowtiebuilder12 »

Trip was a blast, not ready to go home yet love AZ and Cal. Can't wait to come back..............

CannondaleRider

#165 Post by CannondaleRider »

Trip was a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was fun riding on Saturday morning, but it was even more fun after we found you guys(even though we were only there for about 5 hours)

Luckly I was able to go on a LITTLE ride with some dales(i think there was 4-5). It wasn't really a "ride" because most of the time Jay and someone else were studying there GPS's trying to find camp. But I knew where to go, after a while me and someone else(maybe ******, not sure) kinda just rode towards camp. It was easy to find. I guess they were smart though. Glamis is HUGE, getting lost or running out of gas would suck:confused:

EVERYBODY was awsome, we didn't even ask for anybody to Remap krashs moto. We were over looking at a truck and Dan goes "hey bring your quad around here and we'll check it out for you".........so awsome.

It was nice to meet all of you and put faces to names, and it was nice to see so many dales in one place

daericks

Thank you to everyone!

#166 Post by daericks »

I wanted to thank you all for coming out to visit me. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and appreciate all the work you did for me. As you all now know, I am next to worthless when it comes to mechanical parts. We killed one of my upgraded bikes that had a bad wrist (rist?) pin but I got confirmation that Scott was going to take care of me on that one.

The weather cooperated and nobody got hurt. I give the trip a 9.8 over all; would have been a 10 but Doug got sick the last day could only make a 70 footer instead of a 100! **** that dude is crazy.

We had a total of 27 people show up (great that hillman, Crash, and cannondalerider could make it in to meet everyone!). We acquired at least two new board members (neither of which are dalers!). We will do what we can to plan another trip later this year.

One last thing-- who else is interested in Bristol with Clinton? He has access to 120 tickets, $90 each.

wanablaze

#167 Post by wanablaze »

That's great news, Dan. Thanx so much for holding the event. I would also like to say thanx to everybody else that made it and went out of their way for me. Can't wait to go back...

wanablaze

bowtiebuilder12

#168 Post by bowtiebuilder12 »

I would also like to extend a big thanks to Dan, this man let all of us into his home and treated us like family. Don't think you could ask for a better person. Cheers to you DAN, Can't wait to do it again.:clap: :head:

haydug

#169 Post by haydug »

Dan, I can't say thanks enough, I had a great time, and will be back very shortly, with a couple of dales that are running strong. Thanks for your hospitality, and tell the "wife" that I thank her for letting us invade your home and yet she managed to smile all weekend. As for the bristol deal, I've never been to a nascar race, but if you guy's are coming from across the country, I guess I'll make the trip down for sure.

thomez

#170 Post by thomez »

I, too, can't thank Dan and the "wife" enough for their hospitality, they are really tremendous people and we couldn't have asked for more.

Also a huge thanks to Dan's friends in Phoenix for showing us around Glamis, it really helped the trip out a ton.

Last but not least, a super HUGE thanks to Marc for letting me sleep in his extra bed, the trip would have been brutal without that comfy thing to sleep in every night, I was beat up!

The company was great, thank you all :head: