Group Ride in FLA in January??

MX Quad Dad

#21 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I will try to make this one. Man, I got to make one of these rides

harleypitbull1

#22 Post by harleypitbull1 »

This is a little off the subject but, Me and three of my buddies are going to a forest called Big Scrubbs I believe is the name. About an hour from Daytona. Going Feb 1st through the 5th. If anyone is interested, the more the merrier. Two dales in the group, a 450r and kfx 400. The dales are the fastest by far. If anyone is interested give me a shout and maybe we can meet up. Where is Crooms loacated? We might even swing by there if any of you guys are gonna be there.

kdeal

#23 Post by kdeal »

Croom is located literally at the corner of I-75 & SR50 just outside a town called Brooksville. It would be across the state from Daytona and a little South as well.

wanablaze

#24 Post by wanablaze »

Is this still going to happen? Maybe in Feb? If so, I'd probably go.

kdeal

#25 Post by kdeal »

Sorry guys, things have been very busy lately. I'm headed to Indy for the Dealer show this weekend. I'm open to any time somebody wants to come down. I will probably be headed up there in a few weeks if anyone is interested. Got to break in the new motors and toys...... Should be there with 5 bikes.... My Speed w/ stroker, my brothers new 468 motor, the revitalized Monster with his old quad w/ Timbo stroker, and my new toy X440S motorcycle. I hope it will have a new updated crank, and a few goodies by then.