Rausch Creek

jfarrar

#21 Post by jfarrar »

pull the cork man!you wanna borrow my cherry?lol.i have no quad yet:cry: .funny i have the cherry bomb and will have my yoshi exhaust tue or wed but no quad probably:deal:

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

Farrar if you want to give it to me to try out shure. I'll break it in for you.smile.gif

One side note. I think there is definitely some tweaking to be done on these machines in the Fi area. A couple times I got a random pop out of the exhaust.

jfarrar

#23 Post by jfarrar »

i heard from a couple guys that there is a bit of a lean pop once in a while.did sand get an afr reading when he dyno'd his?ill call the dealer see if they have any idea when my quad is coming if it is not this week ill send it out to ya

Derno24

#24 Post by Derno24 »

Jay it wouldn't surprise me about that pop. I am wondering if they didn't figure that most people would buy the cherry bomb since it is only $40.

cannondale27

#25 Post by cannondale27 »

They probably set it real lean to get the Green Sticker for California.

badvox

#26 Post by badvox »

Just a warning budah started a thread over lt-r that was mentioning the lean condition too. He was also saying he had some coolant boil over and his EFI light was coming on and fan kept coming on constantly. Mind you it was 30 degrees and fan still kept coming on.

His already has the cherry bomb but lid is removed already too.

Derno24

#27 Post by Derno24 »

Well it took a good 3hrs plus of riding time yesterday and no problems. The coolant boiling over and the fan running sound kinda like the coolant sensor is bad. Who knows yet. I am shure there will be gremlins, but my local dealer has been hounding me to switch to Suzuki and the deal was too good to beat. I am sure they will fix whatever comes up. Besides I am still using my Cdale as the race quad. The suzuki is staying stock for a while. Figure I will see what everyone comes out with first.smile.gif

badvox

#28 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by Derno24
Well it took a good 3hrs plus of riding time yesterday and no problems.  The coolant boiling over and the fan running sound kinda like the coolant sensor is bad.  Who knows yet.  I am shure there will be gremlins, but my local dealer has been hounding me to switch to Suzuki and the deal was too good to beat.  I am sure they will fix whatever comes up.  Besides I am still using my Cdale as the race quad.  The suzuki is staying stock for a while.  Figure I will see what everyone comes out with first.smile.gif

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!! I foresee lots of dale owners at least getting an lt-r if not switching altogether. Oh wait I shouldnt say that out loud huh? Oops

Derno24

#29 Post by Derno24 »

Trust me when I say this....I will be here to turn out the lights. I am not switching brands as much as getting back what I had before the theft.smile.gif

jwheat

#30 Post by jwheat »

I wouldn't mind owning one of the new Suzuki 450s, but my Dale is here to stay. I tend to buy new bikes, but keep my old ones. The way I look at it.......if it's paid for, why get rid of it?