Cannondaleriders.com Midwest Summer Ride!!!

speedracer

#21 Post by speedracer »

I bet your kids will have a blast wannabe,lots of kids there riding,moms also.Btw,the trails are very dirtbike frendly,lots of them always in the woods and sand.They are hard to beat in a dragrace!

dalewannbe

#22 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Apr 30 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bet your kids will have a blast wannabe,lots of kids there riding,moms also.Btw,the trails are very dirtbike frendly,lots of them always in the woods and sand.They are hard to beat in a dragrace!

Yes they will. I have soon to be 9 year and a 6 year old. The 6 year old would ride 24/7 if we let him.

Is anyone getting there early Friday.

DMAC10

#23 Post by DMAC10 »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Apr 29 2009, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a ton of electric sites....(look for the "E" on the map)
[attachment=8376:StJoe.jpg]

Ken
Yea they have electric site, just none available that weekend.

The wifes wantingto go, she plans on shopping while I ride, it could be an expensive trip. LOL

Is there a list of who all is comeing????

speedracer

#24 Post by speedracer »

I could go Friday if others want to.There is not a list made of people going.I think some are still undecided.

DMAC10

#25 Post by DMAC10 »

QUOTE (speedracer @ May 1 2009, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could go Friday if others want to.There is not a list made of people going.I think some are still undecided.

If we make it we will drive of Friday morning, get there mid evening, then leave Sunday evening.

jesshamner

#26 Post by jesshamner »

There isn't any elec. camping spots left? Crap! I was planning on camping but would like to have electricity. I might have to stay in a hotel then. I'll figure something out.

dalewannbe

#27 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ May 3 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There isn't any elec. camping spots left? Crap! I was planning on camping but would like to have electricity. I might have to stay in a hotel then. I'll figure something out.

Where are you going to see what sites are still available? Has anyone reserved any sites yet?

DMAC10

#28 Post by DMAC10 »

QUOTE (dalewannbe @ May 3 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where are you going to see what sites are still available? Has anyone reserved any sites yet?

http://www.icampmo.com/SearchPark.aspx

I called the park yesterday to make sure the computer was correct. It was, no electric sites left. They have some that are non reservable, on a first come basis.

May have to use the ol generator, for the camper.

Would be nice to know how many people are going though.

jesshamner

#29 Post by jesshamner »

I'm definitely going. I'm probably bringing another buddy or 2. My fiance might be coming too. She won't ride unless it is in the RZR.

motodiseased1

#30 Post by motodiseased1 »

I'm in, will try to bring 3 buddys, one daler, two hondudes though......more the merrier though right?