CannondaleRiders group ride 9-27 & 28

4punksdad

#21 Post by 4punksdad »

cool...................lets see more pics. I'll mark my calendar. Can I bring a friend or 6? :usa

Jaybr

#22 Post by Jaybr »

Joe, there's a bunch more pics on this thread http://cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showthread...=&threadid=1737

I'll take some more of the jumps next time we get out there. You can bring as many friends as you want, can't wait to piss off the neighbors.

BTW: Most of the video's have been transfered to disk, should be picking them up from my friend this week on DVD.

In raw AVI format they where roughly 30 gig, he converted to JPEG and they dropped to about 3 gig.

Jaybr

#23 Post by Jaybr »

For all those needing directions map

CdaleRacer0128

#24 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

Hey that looks fun, drive might be on the little long side but sure looks nice, would someone there with extended a-arms ( such as my +3 fit?

Jaybr

#25 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by YamaWarr0121
Hey that looks fun, drive might be on the little long side but sure looks nice, would someone there with extended a-arms ( such as my +3 fit?

I'm running the same arms at you on my Speed, no problem. It's a little tight in a few places, but you
ll fit.

Jaybr

#26 Post by Jaybr »

I just got word that the local 4x4 club is having a crab feast the night of the 27th. A couple of the local guys are going to ride Saturday and then going to the crab feast Saturday night. If any of you are interested, tickets are $25 per person for all the crabs and beer you can handle. Just let me know if your interested, they would like a headcount to make sure they have plenty for everyone to eat/drink.

4punksdad

#27 Post by 4punksdad »

I sure hope I can make it down for this event..............if you need any fine tuning done to the track, rent a skid loader for the weekend and I will be glad to dress the place up for ya. I would bring mine, but thats a long way to trailer a skid steer.

Jaybr

#28 Post by Jaybr »

I've got a 30hp JD with a front-end loader and grader blade. After paying for that track loader, that's about the best you'll see.

4punksdad

#29 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I've got a 30hp JD with a front-end loader and grader blade.  After paying for that track loader, that's about the best you'll see.

cough cough......tightwad.......cough cough smile.gif

Speed03

#30 Post by Speed03 »

Jay,

PM me with your cell number, if you would... I think you might have some parts that I might need to get this Blaze back together. I really dont want to come there with my Speed. Geez that would be something if Steve and I dont show and we got guys coming from Upstate NY.... Oh and Steve told me that I might have someone to hang with on the sidelines. Someone take a nasty spill this weekend did they?? My neck and back are still bothering me from that car accident, but I'll be there to watch some good air from Haydug and hear some trash talking.

Dan