Hatfield this weekend

wyndzer

#21 Post by wyndzer »

Doug, he didn't fair too well in the contest:confused: Thanks for the help with the bearings, we were on the way to you and decided to go see if a local shop had some bearings which they did and I was riding again in less than an hour:clap: Big thanks to Motoman for the trouble he went through helping me get some front wheel bearings after they went south somewhere on the Water Ways trail:mad:

4punksdad

#22 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by kdeal
Motoman, If you are entering the bikini contest, two words: Bikini wax. J/K. I'm with Jay, no pics please....LOL tongue.gif

FourPunksDad: What new bikes did you get the kids? I am glad the kids are back up and running after the accident on the way to Jays.
smile.gif smile.gif

Ken

we got a a new RM65 and a KTM 50JR and the kids love them so far. The insurance company still hasn't paid us a **** thing.

kdeal

#23 Post by kdeal »

You got to keep on top of those insurance companies. We all pay them way too much $ when there are no problems.
:hammer: :whip:

Good Luck

Motoman440

#24 Post by Motoman440 »

Whew, back on-line finally!!! Been moving into my new home all week!!! Took Saturday to ride with Wyndzer but other than that been moving my chit since. Ride was good as usual until the mishap!!! Hate to see people drive 6-8 hours and not be able to ride so we got Wyndzer fixed up in no time!!! Glad to hear you guys / gals got back on the trails. See ya in July!!!