Glamis??

CannondaleRider

#21 Post by CannondaleRider »

Are you flying or driving?(This was probably said and I missed it)

EDIT:For some reason I've always wondered if you realise your sig says CannonaleRiders, no D, lol

EDIT 2: Found that your flying, nevermind

Mjollnir

#22 Post by Mjollnir »

I have to say, it really and truly sucks that the SoCalDale thing has been planned for over 6 months and you guys all decide to come out not 5 days before.

Anyway, we'll be there the 16th thru 20th if anyone wants to stay longer.

Marc

CannondaleRider

#23 Post by CannondaleRider »

I think they'll be fine, the Carlisles on my FX do fine, and the Mudlites on my Wolverine do fine

Mjollnir

#24 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by ******
just ordered rear paddle tires can i get away with the stock holeshot fronts???

knobby fronts work fine, that's what I always use.

Marc

daericks

agreed...

#25 Post by daericks »

front tires don't matter. If you want to go ballz out, get Razors but 99% of the people you will see will have stock fronts. I must stress again though, READ PADDLE'S ARE REQUIRED!!

If you get to Phoenix without paddles, we can find a place locally to possibly buy some in bulk. Just let me know if you intend to wait to get them. I'll try to line up something.

jesshamner

#26 Post by jesshamner »

Jerry Gomez is going to meet us out there and he's hooking me up with some paddles and a whip. I just need to tell him where to meet us.

Jaybr

#27 Post by Jaybr »

Well, I've been saying no since this thing started, now I'm saying maybe.

Wife is encouraging me to go, says I need to be more spontaneous. Lil Jbr won't be too happy, but he can't ride anyway with a broken collarbone.

I'll be ordering paddles and a flag tomorrow just in case. Already have a GPS and bar mount, even some Rhino's I can bring so no-one gets lost.

Sorry about the SoCal thing Marc, this thing just sorta happened all the sudden.

Lurker Blaze

#28 Post by Lurker Blaze »

the socal event is the same weekend as the dealer show otherwise i would have planned to attend,we are planning another trip a month later to utah, idaho,and winchester bay for more of the same.smile.gif

Mjollnir

#29 Post by Mjollnir »

Well shoot. When are you all planning on getting there? I'll talk to the wife, maybe we'll just head down earlier than planned so I can ride with you guys too.

Marc

daericks

Arrival Date...

#30 Post by daericks »

Marc-- we will be leaving Phoenix first thing Friday morning. It's about a 4 hour trip so figure about noon or 1 Friday Feb. 12th. ****, I hope you can make it. How far is the drive for you guys?