#31 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Mar 7 2010, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am going today. wink.gif

how was it?

speedracer

#32 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (dalewannbe @ Mar 7 2010, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how was it?

It was crowded in the parking lot,but once you get out riding not crowded at all.Not much mud in the trails,sand was dry.Temps 67 and sunny wink.gif Just great to get out and ride again,been a LONG winter!

dalewannbe

#33 Post by dalewannbe »

Sounds like a great time. So the 19th and 20th should be a great time then!

z-mann

#34 Post by z-mann »

QUOTE (dalewannbe @ Mar 6 2010, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did anyone ride St. Joes this weekend?

went on saturday... was pretty crowded.. had a great time.

jinx44

#35 Post by jinx44 »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Mar 6 2010, 02:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My wife would freaking kill me if I get another quad!Heck,I think she already has a knife picked out to give a John Bobitt if I spend any more money on parts! blink.gif

Ah, come on. Just hide it in a shed in the backyard and she will never know. laugh.gif

800 Renegade

Or use my logic. Its easier to ask forgiveness than permission. tongue.gif

speedracer

#36 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (jinx44 @ Mar 11 2010, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, come on. Just hide it in a shed in the backyard and she will never know. laugh.gif

800 Renegade

Or use my logic. Its easier to ask forgiveness than permission. tongue.gif

What a monster! rolleyes.gif Is that the guy that posts about Leerjak on atvdragracers.com?Have you been there yet?Looks nice. wink.gif

jinx44

#37 Post by jinx44 »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Mar 12 2010, 03:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What a monster! rolleyes.gif Is that the guy that posts about Leerjak on atvdragracers.com?Have you been there yet?Looks nice. wink.gif

No, I haven't been on there.

speedracer

#38 Post by speedracer »

I was talking about the new off-road park near Sam A.Baker state park.

svahle

#39 Post by svahle »

I'm thinking about going to St. Joe on Friday the 19th and riding all day on the 20th. Do they enforce the noise restrictions? The FMF Ti on my Moto has been shortened a little so it is even louder than normal. Also I don't have a spark arrestor. Will that be a problem? I just bought a new RZR-S and need to get some break in time on it before heading to LS OK over Spring Break (24th-27th). Will I be able to take the RZR in the wooded trails? I saw from the St. Joe website that buggies and 4 wheel drive vehicles are not permitted in those areas. But I couldn't tell if side x sides were permitted in the wooded trails. Finally, will we have to wear helmets when riding the RZR. Just need to know if I will have to pick one up for my girlfriend before we go. Sorry for all the questions. Thanks.

speedracer

#40 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (svahle @ Mar 13 2010, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm thinking about going to St. Joe on Friday the 19th and riding all day on the 20th. Do they enforce the noise restrictions? The FMF Ti on my Moto has been shortened a little so it is even louder than normal. Also I don't have a spark arrestor. Will that be a problem? I just bought a new RZR-S and need to get some break in time on it before heading to LS OK over Spring Break (24th-27th). Will I be able to take the RZR in the wooded trails? I saw from the St. Joe website that buggies and 4 wheel drive vehicles are not permitted in those areas. But I couldn't tell if side x sides were permitted in the wooded trails. Finally, will we have to wear helmets when riding the RZR. Just need to know if I will have to pick one up for my girlfriend before we go. Sorry for all the questions. Thanks.

Never had any noise,arrester issues or any machine being tested.You will see Banshees with dragpipes,those things are earsplitting!I have never seen a RZR in the woods,you could talk to the park rangers on site to ask them,some trails are wide enough for an S,some not.Yes,everyone riding needs a helmet,that and flags.That is enforced,also speedlimit in the pits(thats a good thing).I bet that S would be a blast in the sand,lots of area to ride in the tailing area. wink.gif I have a Fox womens helmet if you need to use it,my daughter only wore it once. ohmy.gif