CannondaleRiders group ride 9-27 & 28

Jaybr

#31 Post by Jaybr »

Speed, I pm'd you

Blaze, I would be coming for the fun and comeraderie if I where you and consider the track just a place to have some fun. I've ( along with some help) put alot of time into getting the place ready, but not sure the track alone is worth the drive from Niagra Falls. I'd hate for you to drive all that way and be disapointed, but I think we'll all have a great time just getting together and riding.

4punksdad

#32 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Speed, I pm'd you

Blaze,  I would be coming for the fun and comeraderie if I where you and consider the track just a place to have some fun.  I've ( along with some help) put alot of time into getting the place ready, but not sure the track alone is worth the drive from Niagra Falls.  I'd hate for you to drive all that way and be disapointed, but I think we'll all have a great time just getting together and riding.

I can attest to that. There is something cool about having several c-dales all in one place.

haydug

#33 Post by haydug »

Hey Blaze, come on down, we will have enough fun to make it worth your trip. I'm also traveling a pretty good distance, but not quite as far as you. About the beer, count me in on one (light weight) biggrin.gif

fourwhls

#34 Post by fourwhls »

Haydug,

Are you going to have your SouthBay 450 done by the group ride????

I am looking into sending my motor to them and would like to check it out before I dump the cash.

Jaybr

#35 Post by Jaybr »

I'm sure we can find you a place to sleep, I may have an extra bunk in the camper if you don't snore:D

Derno24

#36 Post by Derno24 »

Sounds like you guys are going to have a good time. I am sorry I can't make it. Work calls. Some one drink an extra canadian beer for me.:cry: :cry:

4punksdad

#37 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Derno24
Sounds like you guys are going to have a good time.  I am sorry I can't make it.  Work calls.  Some one drink an extra canadian beer for me.:cry: :cry:

call in sick..............tell em its flag day in VA.................

or you could use this excuse. A guy that used to work for me used this one after missing 3 days of work with not even a phone call. All I could do was laugh.

I said, " Larry, where the **** have you been for the last 3 days?"

he says, " I had a miscarriage.":wow

haydug

sbm 450

#38 Post by haydug »

I'm not sure when my motor is going to be done. But the bike won't be done now, I lost my mind somewhere in this process and tore it completely down to the frame and haveing everything polished or powdercoated.
Still not sure why, but it should look nice when it is done.

MXMIKE

#39 Post by MXMIKE »

Any body going through Louisana to get there ??? Any room for a hithhiker,lol.
I dought I can make it but it sound like a great time.

fourwhls

#40 Post by fourwhls »

Jay,
How much damage did Isabel do to your property???

Everything still a go???