Spring Ride headcount

NRath

Re: Re: TRIP

#31 Post by NRath »

I got a buddy with a 400ex that would like to come as well.  Let me know if this is a problem. [/B]

Oh NO, Motoman's blowing the party- 2 HONDA's!!!!!:hammer: :hammer:

And PDavis- 15-20, I wish!! It's got to be at least 25 minutes!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I'm the one that should be::w: :w: !!!tongue.gif:p

CANNIBALKID

MOTOMAN

#32 Post by CANNIBALKID »

hey i prob. wont be heading down till friday moring.sad.gif but it would have been nice to follow someone, since i dont have a clue where im headed.(first timer to jay's place) lol

pdavis

#33 Post by pdavis »

hey kid, dont worry about it, very simple to find, i did it at night at about 2am and didnt have any problems finding it, if you can read, it will be easy

NRATH, sorry my bad, 25 minutes,
some people tongue.gif

i am going to try and get there under 13 hrs :cry:

haydug

#34 Post by haydug »

Hey Pdavis, good looking load you got there. What was you doing, going to the scrap yard?? :confused:
OH, I forgot, you were meeting sanford and son.

CANNIBALKID:
I'm leaving very early Friday morning. You are welcome to follow me, I'll be going right threw Beckley.

I think Motoman should buy a Cannondale to be allowed to come. :deal:
I know where you can get one. biggrin.gif

CANNIBALKID

#35 Post by CANNIBALKID »

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME HAYDUG!!! MAYBE YOU COULD LET ME LEAD A LITTLE ON THE INTERSTATE. I DONT WANT TO BE FOLLOWING YOU THE WHOLE WEEKEND. smile.gif

pdavis

#36 Post by pdavis »

sanford and son or beverly hillbillies tongue.gif
boy thats a drive i wont soon forget, about 17 hrs of driving like that, flat tires, 11 mpg in the gas hog durango,
and the best part of it all, when i got to where i was picking up all the parts, the dude says to me after looking at the trailer "man i hope you got a bigger trailer than that" like i got one hidden up the street, or up my a**

Motoman440

#37 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by haydug

I think Motoman should buy a Cannondale to be allowed to come. :deal:
I know where you can get one.  :D

You don't even have a clue on how tempted I have been lately with all the changes ATK has brought to the table and the prices these bikes are selling for!!! I saw a post by Jeff@Quadshop giving the best advice I have seen when considering a C-Dale..."If your gonna race buy a C-Dale, if your gonna ride buy a honda" I can't remember what the alternate bike was but use honda for the example. Great advice I thought though. Who knows what I will have by that time. It's 6 months away and with the rebuild I'm doing on the ole R I may not want to ride it anymore and just put it in a glass box for display.biggrin.gif

pdavis

#38 Post by pdavis »

is it time to ride yet ?:cry:

Jaybr

Re: Re: TRIP

#39 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Motoman440

Jaybr - I got a buddy with a 400ex that would like to come as well.  Let me know if this is a problem.

No problem at all, we need somebody to pass:D

If you haven't decided to buy another Dale yet, you will by the time this ride is over.

pdavis

#40 Post by pdavis »

Was there ever a date settled on ? (to lazy to scroll back and look):cry: