Fall Ride Majestic Sept 23 weekend

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#41 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Great new camping area,, tjusa and family always treat ya like your part of their family.
Gee, I tried putting the new 505cc Timbo Super Monster Motor in my Quad, and the next thing I know I??????????????????m reduced to a parts/tool chaser for Wistech, Timbo, and Haz-Matt.lol Thanks guys! It was like watching a choreographed show,, three guys all doing something different, all at the same time. Meanwhile,,, cannondale27 is sitting off to the side convincing an old stubborn laptop, that yes,, it will run a D&M program and like it.
Then someone asks for the injectors,,, oh s**t. tjusa remembered that MotoX_Racer07 had some parts for sale with him.,,, Hot ****, back in business. Thanks, MotoX_Racer07, without you lending a couple of injectors,, it would have a long night??????????????????s drive home and back again. I also forgot a jack, for getting the motor up into the frame,, no problem,, up steps two other extended family members of tjusa, Big Ron and Bigger Ron (father/son trail slayer team). To sum it all up, Being a parts/tool chaser for 3 guys,,, tiring,,, Riding a Timbo 505cc Supper Monster Motor,,, PRICELESS. :head: :hammer: :head: :usa

cannondale27

#42 Post by cannondale27 »

Jason,Frank,?,Kdeal(orange),Melissa,TJ

cannondale27

#43 Post by cannondale27 »

Other half of campsite.Wow Majestic really made a nice area here.

cannondale27

#44 Post by cannondale27 »

Wistech was a bit shaken when shifting this mean machine.Kinda looks like its gotta hurt a bit.:DReally what a guy.He drove about 24 hrs with my family got a little tense in truck a couple times when the kids had a meltdown.I think John just wants to be a kid again.

speed2424

#45 Post by speed2424 »

Originally posted by timbomoose
From the looks of the dirt on everyone's quad, even kdeal,(lol)

I NEVER seen it this dirty before! :confused:

Derno24

#46 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by speed2424
I NEVER seen it this dirty before! :confused:

That ain't nothin! At Jay's Ride we took that quad out and got it super nasty. I even placed gobs of mud all over it. Now if we had a pic of Kdeal actually dirty that would be a first!

wistech

#47 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Wistech was a bit shaken when shifting this mean machine.Kinda looks like its gotta hurt a bit.:DReally what a guy.He drove about 24 hrs with my family got a little tense in truck a couple times when the kids had a meltdown.I think John just wants to be a kid again.

The fiddy was fun to ride. Now if we could shoehorn a dale engine in it it would be faster. After getting home at 630 I called in to work that I would not be there for till I took a nap. 15 minutes later I got a call that they needed a wrecker so I went in for a couple hours. I got back home at 10am and slept 18 hours straight.
I had a great time meeting the east coast gang and loved the night ride on the majestic trails. We dont have sweet trails with jumps everywhere here in WI. The 505 motor was scary fast. What a different animal from a stocker or even a regular stroker. An extended swingarm might be in order to make them more drivable . To bad we didnt get the engine in it in time for the drag races. It was cool listening to the DS650 guys whining about the cannondales beating eveything.
Although I promised myself not to work on anything during my vacation I couldnt help myself and joined in installing Animals engine. I even got to practice up on my breaking into vehicle skills.
Everyone should give a big thanks to Tims wife Melisa for being such a great host. I had a great time and want to get more ride time in next year. :clap:

kdeal

#48 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Jason,Frank,?,Kdeal(orange),Melissa,TJ

The little girl was Brianna, she is Hazmat's niece.

kdeal

#49 Post by kdeal »

Some pics....

kdeal

#50 Post by kdeal »