Spring Ride headcount

Jaybr

#41 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by pdavis
Was there ever a date settled on ? (to lazy to scroll back and look):cry:

May 6-9, trying to give you a couple extra days this time since your driving so far.

pdavis

#42 Post by pdavis »

great, i will put in for my time off work tomorrow :wow

Holeshot36

#43 Post by Holeshot36 »

hmmm...... what kind of riding will you be doing?

Jaybr

#44 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Holeshot36
hmmm...... what kind of riding will you be doing?

FAST!

Here's a post from the last big ride with pics and details

http://cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showthread...ight=group+ride

and some more recent pics (last week)
http://cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showthread...ight=group+ride

pdavis

#45 Post by pdavis »

it is awsome holeshot, i drove up from lakeland and didnt regret it at all and plan to be at the next one, and the next one, and the next one :wow

Holeshot36

#46 Post by Holeshot36 »

Sweet! I'm in! I'll ask for details like directions when it gets closer.:head: :drink:

pdavis

#47 Post by pdavis »

i will be leaving the prolly the 5th (taking a few vacation days) so i will be there mid day on the 6th, hopefully this drive wont be a fiasco:p might bring my 9 yr old step son and his kx 65, i dont know if he can handle 14 hrs in a truck

aroracer72

#48 Post by aroracer72 »

Hey,
mind if a little butthead like me comes down for the ride????....hehe......ill even give you guys some beer money soo you can buy it or what ever....that will be my thx to you for letting me come down. 25$ sound good for beer money for you guys????.....and i have a friend ion ohio who wants to come..he rides a blaster....mind if i drag him along with me to the group ride???...and make them whoops bigger and longer like you were talking about in the other post......ill try it first biggrin.gif and by the way...if your not riding....keep an eye on me....most likely youll see me biff or wipe ut..i always do...but dont worry..im always alright...and feel free to laugh. tongue.gif
CHAD

Jaybr

#49 Post by Jaybr »

Everyone's welcome and you don't have to buy beer:D We don't even care if the blaster comes, there will be others I'm sure.

If you are under 18, I will ask that you get your parents to sign a waiver, if over 18 you can sign it yourself. I just don't want to be responsible if someone crashes and gets hurt.

aroracer72

#50 Post by aroracer72 »

okay, and i was just half kidding about the beer money....lol...but that was just for thx for letting all us yahoos come over to your place. And im under 18....ill type up a waver thats like a mx track one. My friends all hyped aout it...and so am i. His blaster is actually really sweet..it was blaster of the month on a blaster website. It isnt stock at all...really cool quad. L8er guys
CHAD