Cannondaleriders.com Midwest Summer Ride!!!

gml1998

#51 Post by gml1998 »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ May 11 2009, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anybody else?

I'm in.I just made reservations at the Days Inn in Farmington.You all will have to post where you are camping so we can hook up.Let me know what to bring for lunch .Gary

jesshamner

#52 Post by jesshamner »

Gary, do you know if they have any more rooms available? Im thinking we might just stay in a hotel. And how many people are coming with you?

I definitely think we should make the lunch an event. We usually have something like that at the Majestic Ride. Its a good time to bench race and meet and greet. People will just go off and ride on their own if we don't do something like that and it will be hard to meet everyone.

dalewannbe

#53 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ May 13 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gary, do you know if they have any more rooms available? Im thinking we might just stay in a hotel. And how many people are coming with you?

I definitely think we should make the lunch an event. We usually have something like that at the Majestic Ride. Its a good time to bench race and meet and greet. People will just go off and ride on their own if we don't do something like that and it will be hard to meet everyone.

I like that idea as well. Let us know a price and we can all chip in for food or should we bring your own?

jesshamner

#54 Post by jesshamner »

If speedracer doesn't mind, it would be easier for him to get what he wants to cook and then we all chip in for it. But pitchins are great too. What do you want to do speedracer?

gml1998

#55 Post by gml1998 »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ May 13 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe they still have rooms available. Room was 74.00 per night,about 5 miles from park.Days Inn phone is 573-756-8951.
I reserved two rooms,my brother and his fiance are supposed to come.

speedracer

#56 Post by speedracer »

I will bring burgers and brats to cook.If someone wants to bring something else ,thats fine too.No need to chip in,I will buy them.If you want to bring some chips ect,that will work.I am going to call St.Joe today and see if I can reserve the big pavillon next to the playground.I will post results.If its spoken for we can always use the one in the pit area,I dont know if that one can be reserved.Gary,Farmington is a very nice small town.I have a couple local guys going to watch the sanddrags Saturday night,all are welcome!

speedracer

#57 Post by speedracer »

I called today,both pavillons are spoken for on the 20th.If someone is camping we can set-up a lunch area at there campsite.I can always bring a bunch of sub sandwiches,no problem.Let me know.

Happyboy

#58 Post by Happyboy »

Mark (g8rbait) and I might be coming. With the job hunt in full affect its really hard to commit. I might be looking to bring the drag quad for a trade up there as well. Hrmmm

67z400

#59 Post by 67z400 »

I have not reserved my campsite yet, but I will probally be at site 29 in the nonelectric area. Is anyone else camping? I would like to camp near others that are camping.

Once my site is locked in we can meet up and cook out at my site.

Also, lets think about what everyone wants to do at night...?

speedracer

#60 Post by speedracer »

That would work 67z400 since everyone could just ride to your site.Happyboy,if you do make it you need to kidnap Ozarkdaler and bring him with you!ATV sanddrags Sat.night?