Spring Ride at my place?

Jaybr

#51 Post by Jaybr »

:rotf

VA400EX

#52 Post by VA400EX »

Hey Jaybr and everyone else, I am a new ATV rider and wanted to know what I would need to do in order to ride with you guys sometime since I live in the Richmond area. I'm anxious to get out riding but I know my skill level is nothing compared to you guys though so I don't know if I'd be welcome but anyways I just wanted to introduce myself, have a good one.

Jaybr

#53 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by VA400EX
 I'm anxious to get out riding but I know my skill level is nothing compared to you guys  

Your making a big assumption there, you've never seen me ride:(

Your welcome to ride with us at my place, I'll let you know next time we're riding. Alot of times it's a last minute decision though, we decide Friday evening to ride Sat.

VA400EX

#54 Post by VA400EX »

Thanks for the reply and the invite. I'm good to go even on short notice because I'm not far away (I live close to VA Center Commons mall). Look forward to meeting some of you, thanks again.

By the way, 5punks dad sent me over to this forum:)

4punksdad

#55 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by VA400EX
Thanks for the reply and the invite. I'm good to go even on short notice because I'm not far away (I live close to VA Center Commons mall). Look forward to meeting some of you, thanks again.

By the way, 5punks dad sent me over to this forum:)

I told you Jay wouldn't bite...............UNLESS you look at his daughter, then he will have ****** shoot ya!

all BS aside.........jay is a great host and you shouldn't miss an invite to ride the track. Its always a good time.

70chargerx440s

maybe next time

#56 Post by 70chargerx440s »

I'll be there at the next one. Ive been a MIA for quite some time but I am back!:head:

4punksdad

Re: maybe next time

#57 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by 70chargerx440s
I'll be there at the next one. Ive been a MIA for quite some time but I am back!:head:

where ya been?