Spring Ride headcount

Jaybr

#61 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jcv440
You'll need more than a pee shooter!  I lives in the sticks and Derno is from Philly......... we'll be doin drive byes with my good old buddy Billy Jack and my 10 million candle power cordless spotlight....BTW, Billy is a 40 lb double barrell 10 gauge!  :head:   You might get off more rounds, but it's quality not quanity!   :drink: NEXT!  :D

Let's not get carried away and forget where where you guys are headed. Theres probably not a house within a 5 mile radius without at least a shotgun, and I believe they still fly the Confederate flag at the county courthouse:hammer:

jcv440

#62 Post by jcv440 »

lol, I think we can take em. Jay will back us up! biggrin.gif

Yeah Josh, I'm going still. I'll drive, but it's always a funner ride down with friends. I've got those walkie talkies and we just shoot the sh!t on the way down. It's a good time.

Derno24

#63 Post by Derno24 »

Hmmm where are you guys starting your trip from JCV? I think Leric is heading to you. Maybe we can caravan the whole way down. A CDALE CONVOY. I always wanted a reason to blast that song in my truck. biggrin.gif

wanablaze

#64 Post by wanablaze »

Convoy it is! What day you guys leaving PA? I've got a set of those walkie talkies, too, but my nextel always seems to work better...especially in the mountains.:usa :head:

Jaybr

#65 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by ******
hey jay I found this were you trying to upgade the track? You need to stay away from that pond:D

Man I hope I never get that stuck. How in the heck would you get something like that out?

jcv440

#66 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by wanablaze
Convoy it is!  What day you guys leaving PA?  I've got a set of those walkie talkies, too, but my nextel always seems to work better...especially in the mountains.:usa :head:

I wanna head out Thursday evening, ride there friday, possible race on saturday and finish up at jay's on sunday. Gotta do timed runs this time through the woods and on the track!

jcv440

#67 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Man I hope I never get that stuck.   How in the heck would you get something like that out?
Hope it drys up! biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#68 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jcv440
 Gotta do timed runs this time through the woods and on the track!

I was thinking the same thing, and organize the drag races. I'm gonna need some help though keeping it organized.

Derno24

#69 Post by Derno24 »

I can get ya a pa system and we can all use stop watches. :head:

Derno24

#70 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Man I hope I never get that stuck.   How in the heck would you get something like that out?

Boss I think we need a bigger rig here.biggrin.gif