Glamis??

Canniboomer

#61 Post by Canniboomer »

Hey Dan, what part of the Valley of the Sun are you in?

ps. my dad said it hit 80 there today!...oh, so homesick!

Mjollnir

#62 Post by Mjollnir »

Looks like about a 90% chance that Jenn and I will be joining the group for this ride as well. We'll get there Friday Morning and leaving the next Sunday. 9 days!

How about we meet at the washes, say wash 3 or 4? We can meet under the train trestle, apparantly they are all numbered, so it should be super easy to find. The next group that is coming will be at Wash 13, so if you wanted to meet there, that would be great for me! smile.gif

Dan, where were you planning on camping?

I'll have the x-box projected on a 10 foot screen and a gas powered blender for the evening. smile.gif If anyone wants to bring a couple extra controllers we can play 4-man Halo 2. :eek:

Marc

Jaybr

#63 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Mjollnir

I'll have the x-box projected on a 10 foot screen and a gas powered blender for the evening. smile.gif  If anyone wants to bring a couple extra controllers we can play 4-man Halo 2. :eek:

Marc

I'll have an X-box in the truck, how about I bring a network hub and we do some head to head?

jesshamner

#64 Post by jesshamner »

You better bring your game! I have been practicing.biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#65 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jesshamner
You better bring your game!  I have been practicing.biggrin.gif

I've had Halo 2 since it shipped and haven't even looked at it:confused:

Mjollnir

#66 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I'll have an X-box in the truck, how about I bring a network hub and we do some head to head?

If we network them and can come up with 8 controllers, we could have a Cannondaleriders tournament!!!

I only have 2 controllers.

Marc

thomez

#67 Post by thomez »

This turned into quite the big shindig I must say - way to go Doug :head:

I'll be in Phoenix that whole week - if anyone shows up early just give me a call 330-606-7726. I have nothing to do from Tuesday-Thurs, and I'm too young to drive my aunt's rental car :confused: so I'm stuck in the hotel... ohmy.gif

Jess: save me the #2 spot in that tent, as long as you promise not to pretend I'm Jessica ohmy.gif :eek:

I can borrow some X-box games if you guys want me to, my friend probably has about 20 of the top games :cool:

If I don't talk to you beforehand, have a safe trip, and I'll see everyone there :head:

Sure as heck glad that I'm flyin tongue.gif

Zack

Derno24

#68 Post by Derno24 »

have fun guys!:usa :head:

daericks

Meeting place...

#69 Post by daericks »

Looks like about a 90% chance that Jenn and I will be joining the group for this ride as well. We'll get there Friday Morning and  leaving the next Sunday. 9 days!

How about we meet at the washes, say wash 3 or 4? We can meet under the train trestle, apparantly they are all numbered, so it should be super easy to find. The next group that is coming will be at Wash 13, so if you wanted to meet there, that would be great for me! smile.gif

Dan, where were you planning on camping?

I'll have the x-box projected on a 10 foot screen and a gas powered blender for the evening. smile.gif  If anyone wants to bring a couple extra controllers we can play 4-man Halo 2. :eek:

Marc

Marc-- Glad to hear that and the little lady will be coming down! I don't really know exactly where we plan on camping but here is the best way I can describe it... When you drive past the Glamis store, you go straight for a mile or so and turn left. there is a little area there where you can buy parking passes out of some dispenser type things. You go down that road for a mile or so and turn left again. Once you are there, you can take a road back a ways that is right on the edge of a dune. That is the best I can do bro, I have only been there once!

I think we should plan on meeting at Marker 13 as you described. PM me your cell so I have it in case things change.

daericks

damn x-box...

#70 Post by daericks »

I'm a ps2 guy that plays primarily Madden Football! I get motion sickness with those Halo type games. Sorry guys.

If we network them and can come up with 8 controllers, we could have a Cannondaleriders tournament!!!

I only have 2 controllers.

Marc