CannondaleRiders group ride 9-27 & 28

Jaybr

#71 Post by Jaybr »

Saturday - hi 83/low 61 isolated showers
Sunday - hi 73/low 49 clear

After the hurricane last week and the tornadoe Tuesday I was expecting a plague of locust this weekend.

The Crab feast is cancelled, the hurricane wiped out most of the crab boats in the bay:( . You'll just have to eat burgers and dogs with the rest of us, unless you bring a rod and catch some fish.

Been out all morning mowing and I tilled the track so it's nice and soft. Now I gotta hook up the camper and get it out there, then back to the house for the quads:D

Check over on Cannondaler in the group ride post, there's a guy over there looking for an air filter and radiator guard this weekend. I told him to call you or Haydug.

I'll have plenty of chain buffers on hand if anyone needs any:)

jcv440

#72 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Saturday - hi 83/low 61 isolated showers
Sunday - hi 73/low 49 clear

The Crab feast is cancelled, the hurricane wiped out most of the crab boats in the bay:( .  You'll just have to eat burgers and dogs with the rest of us, unless you bring a rod and catch some fish.

Stupid Hurricane!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

Well, we'll make due......

I'm headin out in a hour, picking up 4 cases of Redline oil, and I'll see you around 12 - 1 am. I'm just sleepin in the Ranger tonight. Get ready to rock in the mornin! Ridin by 9am! biggrin.gif

haydug

#73 Post by haydug »

I'll have a couple of airfilters with me, and will bring some rad. guards.
I am also bringing 3-4 dozen ears of corn to put in the fire for roasting. Also bringing plenty of water to drink around the campfire. :drink:

4punksdad

#74 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by jcv440
Jay, how's the weather holding up???  Looks like isolated t-storms tomorrow, 30% chance of rain......to keep the dust down!  

I don't know about ya'll, but I can't freakin wait to ride tomorrow!  Sooooo alittle :ride: , alittle :duel:  on the track, alittle:w: I kicked your butt! , then do alittle :dance:  as I collect my winnings, then alittle :cheers:  and some more :drink: , and alittle crab legs!!!!!!!!!!!     :head:     Yeah, I need to ride......

BTW,  Anyone needing any parts, give me a call.  I'll be loadin up the Ranger with anthing I can grab.  814-594-4598 is my cell phone, leave a message if I do not answer and I'll bring it.  There will be some dealin goin on also!  I can guarantee you that!  And I will not hold anyone up to a purchase, if you decide you do not want/need it when I get there, I'll make you feel guilty as ****, but I'll take it back with me.  :D

I need some of that non-corrosive antifreeze.

Coleridge

#75 Post by Coleridge »

"I need some of that non-corrosive antifreeze."
4punks

I just got 2 gal of evans in the mail this morning. I might be able to help you out. I shouldn't need but one. Bad news I'm afraid though...

Fired up the cannibal this morning to load 'er up. Checked everything & as I looked into the trans fl. window I saw right much small tiny flakes:wow ... I had bolts back out b4 & my dealer rebuilt back when c'dale was in bus. Well, never did the 8 b/c I felt like they used pounds of loctite & I was lead to beleive that was sufficient. Been real busy today gonna try to look behind the clutch basket if I can find time b4 dark. I'm worried:confused:

If not I'll just bring her up there to look @ her brothers & sisters, and look in the morning. Fiqure I'll be at the right place for help
Hope it's nothing, hate to ride 4hrs to watch other people ride.

aroracer72

#76 Post by aroracer72 »

hhe, mind if a 15 year old comes???...(me).....lol...i thought not, but any ways have fun......and try not to piss the neaighbors off too much!!!...lol....i piss mine off.......anyways, looks like it would be fun, see yah guys later.

Derno24

#77 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
I need some of that non-corrosive antifreeze.

What kind of anti-freeze you talkin bout. Maybe the alcohol kind named Budweiser. Oh yeah I forgot they had canadian beer comin "MOLSON"

4punksdad

#78 Post by 4punksdad »

getting ready to leave now

4punksdad

#79 Post by 4punksdad »

just got back. Jay has a great place there and is a great host. Great meeting all of the new faces, such as haydug, jim, xtreme, charger440, etc etc etc. Thanks for having us Jay. Wish we could have stayed another day.

here are some pics.

4punksdad

#80 Post by 4punksdad »

drag races,,,,,,,,,,