Cannondaleriders.com Midwest Summer Ride!!!

dalewannbe

#81 Post by dalewannbe »

I would like a little clarification of the rules for people that have been there before and go regularly.

How strict are they on the spark arresters and noise?

How strict will they be on kids on quads.

I just want to make sure I have my bases covered, my boys are pretty excited about the trip, so I don't want them disappointed if we get to the park and they are told they can't ride.

I have 2 flags and will need 2 more. Will they be for sale at the park like the website says?

Also do the flags (the orange flag part) have to be a specific size like the website says.

Sorry about the all question. Thanks

67z400

#82 Post by 67z400 »

They are not very strict on spark arrestors and noise.

Kids can ride around without a problem. They need flags and will need to be supervised if they are under twelve. (I think that's the rule)

The sell flags at the park. Its a standard orange flag that goes on the pole. No special dimensions that I know of.

speedracer

#83 Post by speedracer »

Wannabe,no problems with noise or arrester,they have Banshees with ear-splitting dragpipes so no worries!You kids can ride anywhere you can ride,some of the trails in the woods are kinda rough.Heck I rarely go on the trails the sand is alot of fun,you will see!

speedracer

#84 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Jun 1 2009, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow I'm glad I just checked this thread. I've been to St. Joe a few times, park is amazing, very fun. All kinds of terrain.

I don't have a race this weekend, so hopefully I can talk my dad into going and we can bring a trailer full of dales down.

The Days Inn is an old one, but its not bad, and ridiculously close to the park.

You can put me on the list.

Hope you can make it.

speedracer

#85 Post by speedracer »

By the way,the BP gas station in town sells flags,along with the Ranger station at the park.

dalewannbe

#86 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Jun 1 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By the way,the BP gas station in town sells flags,along with the Ranger station at the park.

Cool, we will be there Friday early afternoon, staying Friday and Saturday night. Looking forward to putting names with faces!

Come on DJ, you can make it. It will be a lot of fun!

speedracer

#87 Post by speedracer »

I will see if I can get off work Friday.

Happyboy

#88 Post by Happyboy »

We are still up in the air waiting to hear on the quad trade. If he commits then so will we. sad.gif Anyone will to split a spot if we make it up? We have a camper with a generator so we can run it and have AC. smile.gif

jesshamner

#89 Post by jesshamner »

Well crap, work came up and now there is no way I can go. Hope you guys have fun.

speedracer

#90 Post by speedracer »

Thats blows.Really looking forward to meeting everyone.We can get some pics for you Jess,wont do any justice though.