Spring Ride headcount

Derno24

#91 Post by Derno24 »

What everyone doesn't wear Barney booties to bed????

thomez

#92 Post by thomez »

I wear the whole suit when it's cold. tongue.gif

thunderwolf

#93 Post by thunderwolf »

We already knew that.smile.gif

daveo2006

#94 Post by daveo2006 »

hey guys im gonna be the guy on the blaster with aeroracer72 i cant wait for this ride. hey jaybr can you send me that waiver too my email is daveo2006@hotmail.com and chad is right my blaster is far from stock but still prolly wont even keep up with the cannondales. but i really want to ride a cannondale i havent ridden one yet. no one rides them around where i live. we all too broke to afford them lol. but ill put ya a pic of my blaster you can diss it all you want but i still love it its my baby.

I CANT WAIT!!! im goin crazy..... should be fun

aroracer72

#95 Post by aroracer72 »

Yeap. Also, that would be cool if some famous peeps come. My dads and I buisness is really starting to come together. We found a GREAT heim joint supplier..and im gonna test out some aluminum hard RED anodized 3/4 inch heim joints....which are seen on the ROLL design desert racer and their other ATV's. My dad and I are searching for a finish only unique to TI, so we can have like a basis look/finish. Making TI turn blue isnt very time efficient..but looks neat. Id like a kind of bluish finish, and also im gonna be calling some PC places and see if i can strike up a buisness deal wityh them, some 1 should give a discount in trade for guaranteed multiple future buisness. And we aint forgetting the other companies....were using cannondales to get a boost in the rear so we can fund research and stuff for other models. But yeah im really looking forward to this gropu ride, gonna be a kick *** time for shure.
talk to you guys l8er,
CHAD

CANNIBALKID

#96 Post by CANNIBALKID »

how about that guy that was doing your pc'ing for the price of the paint. he sounds like the winner to all your pc'ing.biggrin.gif

aroracer72

#97 Post by aroracer72 »

yes, that is true.....but we have done buisness in other fields before....and he'll want a part of thew big dough if we get a bunch of PC'ing done there....he';s good for a couple favors...but not good for buisness. I wish he was though...that'd be a sweet deal.
CHAD

4punksdad

#98 Post by 4punksdad »

I'll do my best to attend Jay. I have a roadbike get together the following weekend in southern VA scheduled so it might be tight scheduling.

candyassmiler

#99 Post by candyassmiler »

well, i was truly excited. i was planning on making the haul and getting in a good ride. come to find out, im going to be in denton, texas running in the sunbelt conference championships. oh well. so much for that.

motorider68

hope to be there

#100 Post by motorider68 »

I hope to be there that is if hay dug will let me hop in with him or follow him down. Do you want a gate fee or anything?
thanks,
Ryan