New North Florida Track

Jman

New North Florida Track

#1 Post by Jman »

If any of you dalers are near north Florida you should come and check out our new track! We are now open for practice and I will give any group or individual with a Dale a free weekend!!!

We have almost a mile and a quarter of elevations changes, doubles, tabletops, dinner tables, step-ups, step-downs and just flat out awesome riding!

Check out our website www.AMPXtreme.com for more info. or email us at info@ampxtreme.com !!!

Jman

#2 Post by Jman »

more track pics

CptHook

#3 Post by CptHook »

Im not anywhere near FL but thats sounds like a pretty cool deal, how'd you score that?

Jman

#4 Post by Jman »

I'm a building Contractor. The guy that supplies me with my foundation sand has been digging out of this pit for over 20 years. All the good, clean, usable sand has been dug out leaving us with a perfect clay/sand mix. He didn't know what to do with it so I suggested a track and he agreed. He leaves a bulldozer and a back hoe out there full time and my other partner in the deal and I have put many a saturday and sunday into building it.

We still have a lot of areas to work on, we need to expand the parking area, finish the peewee track, and start the camping area. But the track is basically done. Hurricane Dennis isn't doing us any favors, so we'll have to shape it a little as soon as all this rain goes away.

So come on guys. I can't believe none of you lives near north florida and wouldn't want a free weekend on a really cool track!

Jman

#5 Post by Jman »

New track pics on our site www.AMPXtreme.com check it!

Jman

#6 Post by Jman »

We had our first practice yesterday, Here are some pics that were pretty decent.

Jman

#7 Post by Jman »

more

Jman

#8 Post by Jman »

some more

Jman

#9 Post by Jman »

more..

Jman

#10 Post by Jman »

more...