Deepwater & Chadwick Missouri

zacke22

#1 Post by zacke22 »

Well other than riding at my gpa's farm and at my house, i mainly ride at deepwater missouri, at the army corps of engineers riding park. and i have been to chadwick once. does anybody or has anybody rode at either of these two places?

ozarkdaler

#2 Post by ozarkdaler »

I ride at Chadwick. For a state funded riding area it is the best around our area by far. Never rode at deepwater just heard about it.

speedracer

#3 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (ZACK @ Feb 6 2007, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well other than riding at my gpa's farm and at my house, i mainly ride at deepwater missouri, at the army corps of engineers riding park. and i have been to chadwick once. does anybody or has anybody rode at either of these two places?

You got to check out St. joe park.Tons of trails and lots of sand with monster whoops.Oh yea lots of drag racing sometimes 25 quads at a time.Only 3 dollars to ride.Also same place as the flat river g.p. one of the mhs races.Get some paddle tires and have a blast.

jlm996s

#4 Post by jlm996s »

I've ridden at Chadwick a few times. There are lots of trails, but a little rough. I ride quite a bit down at the Mark Twain Forest outside of Cassville, MO. There are several trails there as well, but not as rough as Chadwick. Motorcycles aren't allowed there either.