SilverLake Sand Dunes Mears,MI

timbomoose

#61 Post by timbomoose »

Ruuuuubeeeee----Ruuuuubbbbbbeee--- Where are you Ruby? Or do I call you Con? or is it Con man? or Winky or what? Alot of talk and no action. I mean no action. Yea where are the dyno sheets?It would be nice to see a comparison between two different dynos or was this just a con from rubicon? If you have the # for the mobile dyno maybe we can get him to go to majestic for the fall group ride. Many Dalers would probably like to do some tuning. Rubicon so where were you at the dunes? Make a challenge and not show up. Not much credibility.I challenge you at majestic for a drag race against my little 448cc. I don't think I will need to get my 495cc big stick out for you. Here's what you missed at the dunes. http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...showtopic=17356

newcdale02

#62 Post by newcdale02 »

Timbo, what'd ya do to my motor. Went back to Silver Lake this weekend. After soundly spanking my buddies 205r, his friends w/their banshees (mods?) wanted nothing to do with me. Also, was running w/some guy on a 660 Raptor and could dust him at will, except for dragging. He had paddles, I don't, but I was never more than 2 lengths behind and always gaining on him.
Thanks for the awesome motor work. Now to save up for some paddles!
Patrick

BTW, everybody laughs about the sticker except my boy. Was hoping not to have the "faggot talk" so soon. ohmy.gif

wistech

#63 Post by wistech »

Just pulled the st anthonies apart . The oil was perfect. No metal at all in the filter. the tranny spins easily. So im thinking .Oh Oh the engine really does have a problem. Then I decide to rip the tranny down. What do you know . 5th gear has siezed on the mainshaft. Again. This is a totally different tranny and case. The tranny oil pump is working. Nothing is worn at all. You know whats wierd is since this quad is geared so friggin high with the bike basket that I dont think Ive been able to get into fifth gear in the last couple of rides because there is no place to go that fast. Maybe not getting a load on it is causing the problem.
One thing I have also noticed is the kdeal pellet magnet in the oil inlet filter is absolutly vital for those running a steel cyllinder. It catches 100% of the steel that those pieces of crap produce. The magnet in my engine oil filter was spotless. The kdeal magnet in the tranny is working the same. All the fine microscopic metal was on that instead of flowing constantly through the coarse filter .