SilverLake Sand Dunes Mears,MI

rubicon20032003

#21 Post by rubicon20032003 »

QUOTE (wistech @ Aug 17 2006, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt he is getting 70hp on a dyno jet . Its most likely a car one like the one Tim got 84hp on. Tims real world numbers would be around 60. Might have to play dirty and throw the nitrous on a dynojet to get close to 70.

It was pulled on a atv dyno.If your so sure.I'll be their at sliverlake and my buddie with he icecuded yzf..My hp came from porting then extrued honing.Many pros do it .I'll post the graph soon as i find a scanner here at work. It was dynoed twice .One a steelcity harley atv dyno.And moblie atv dyno at quadfest.I can put nos to it no problem if youu want?

MichiganMXer722

#22 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

Everyone remember to bring your spark arrestor! On weekends they'll be checking everyone everytime u go into the dunes. I"m still going to try to make it on saturday, if anything i'll just take my tuck out there.

wistech

#23 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (rubicon20032003 @ Aug 17 2006, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was pulled on a atv dyno.If your so sure.I'll be their at sliverlake and my buddie with he icecuded yzf..My hp came from porting then extrued honing.Many pros do it .I'll post the graph soon as i find a scanner here at work. It was dynoed twice .One a steelcity harley atv dyno.And moblie atv dyno at quadfest.I can put nos to it no problem if youu want?

So what info do you have? Cmon man fork it over. No proof --no prizes. What did your torque peak at? What brand dyno's were they . What did you gain from tuning? We raced a guy with a fast ice cube yfz up at crandon. He said it had 58 hp but steve beat him every holeshot with his 53 hp moto. Maybe in a year or so I will get the hang of drag racing and pulling those amazing holeshots..... Maybe not. LOL
An definatly hook up the nitrous . Hard to believe nobody has ever done it when a wet system would be gravy on a dale.

cannondale27

#24 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Aug 17 2006, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
**** this is one that I could actually maybe go to but I have a race that weekend... And the group ride is too far for me...

Oh well, always next year!

Hey your not that far away.Always have a late Fall ride to Dunbar in Oct.Racing is over by then and its a blast also.

Rubicon there were no rules for the dyno contest just have to post the chart and it has to be a dale to get the title and stickers.There may even be a dyno at dunes also.Looking forward to meeting you all either way.Win or lose.

wistech

#25 Post by wistech »

Ive got 2 rooms booked saturday for the wi crew and the guys from indiana. Tim's bringin 6 with him and will book his own rooms for friday and sat.

wanablaze

#26 Post by wanablaze »

I hope to make it up there, but am having issues with my clutch.

I'm pretty sure that my TI pipe is too loud, too.

jesshamner

#27 Post by jesshamner »

What does it take to get in? Maybe I can make a last minute appearance.

cannondale27

#28 Post by cannondale27 »

Its really not bad.I believe sticker is $15 and then you have to have a voucher.But I bet Sunday afternoon it will be almost empty.

Wannablaze I will bring the BlackWidow pipe along in case someone cant pass.From what I heard a few weeks back it shouldnt be a issue though.Basicly they look for spark arrestor if they look.

jesshamner

#29 Post by jesshamner »

Wow! I thought it was a little closer than that. It says over 9 hours. I was thinking more like 6. I guess I'll have to miss this one. Hope to see you all at Majestic. Have fun.

cannondale27

#30 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey Rubicon you ready to see a bunch of this biggrin.gif

Extended swingarm compliments of Idahocannibal.Gave me a heck of a deal on it.I didnt like how heavy it was so I made a few holes.Still a few ounces heavier than old open stock ones though.Thanks Bud.
Still need to mount front tires and should be ready to rip.Anyone got an ide what gearing to run?No real hills here just basicly flat drags.