like sand, trails and sometimes mud and river in mo

micaroni

#1 Post by micaroni »

yeah there is a ton of sand and killer whoops . tons of trails , lakes ,an equestrian part that is seperatefrom the wheelers .you can take anything out riding if it has a flag . when it has rained there is a stream to ride through . its pimp for sure . it is located 50 miles or so down 55 out of st .louis so if your in illinois , ketucky , arkasas . it has rv size spots with water and electric or with nothing . good showers . i am from california and arizona and it is the next best thing maybe better? it is called st .joseph st park in park hills , mo. thanks mike

speedracer

#2 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (micaroni @ Aug 28 2006, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah there is a ton of sand and killer whoops . tons of trails , lakes ,an equestrian part that is seperatefrom the wheelers .you can take anything out riding if it has a flag . when it has rained there is a stream to ride through . its pimp for sure . it is located 50 miles or so down 55 out of st .louis so if your in illinois , ketucky , arkasas . it has rv size spots with water and electric or with nothing . good showers . i am from california and arizona and it is the next best thing maybe better? it is called st .joseph st park in park hills , mo. thanks mike

I go to St.Joe park twice a month.Killer place to ride.Let me know if you go again.Im always the only dale around.Also many good ride spots St.Louis.

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Check out little sahara sand dunes in waynoka oklahoma....they rock!!

yamadjs08

#4 Post by yamadjs08 »

St.Joe state park is a sweet place. I plan on going back soon. But the one time I went and drove 6 hours to ride there, I spun my flywheel... Sucked, I was smoking a raptor over and over and than my flywheel spun LOL. Ill be sure to hit you up if I go speedracer.

67z400

#5 Post by 67z400 »

I've been to st. joe about a million times. I know it like the back of my hand. I'm located out of St. louis. Were are you all from. My cannondale is in the process of being rebuilt. But once its done I'll be itching for some ridding. Let me know if you guys ever wanna do a dale ride together.

yamadjs08

#6 Post by yamadjs08 »

Hey guys, a little short notice, but I will be there this weekend (16th-18th). An ATV club I'm in has a scheduled ride, but so far only 9 of us going. My dad may be going, it depends, but I will be there with my dale for sure. If my dad goes we might take a trailer full...

Let me know if anyone can make it, I'd love to meet some other dalers...