west coast dalers???

hawksd1

#1 Post by hawksd1 »

Hey makin a trip at 6 am saturday to hollister anybody up for it? All day on a routinely groomed mx track that is very fast. They groom about every four hours and water 3-4 times a day and its quads only on this track. It happens to be one of four to five tracks they keep up all day every day. There is also plenty of trail riding and a parts and service place on site. All this for only five bucks a truckload. What a deal!!!

dvrack

#2 Post by dvrack »

QUOTE (hawksd1 @ Feb 24 2007, 05:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey makin a trip at 6 am saturday to hollister anybody up for it? All day on a routinely groomed mx track that is very fast. They groom about every four hours and water 3-4 times a day and its quads only on this track. It happens to be one of four to five tracks they keep up all day every day. There is also plenty of trail riding and a parts and service place on site. All this for only five bucks a truckload. What a deal!!!

Hey Hawks,
here are you located ?i Am in Livermore.my i wont capitalize for some reason,freaking computer

Dave

Smitty911

#3 Post by Smitty911 »

How far from Orange County?

Smitty

hawksd1

#4 Post by hawksd1 »

QUOTE (dvrack @ Mar 7 2007, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Hawks,
here are you located ?i Am in Livermore.my i wont capitalize for some reason,freaking computer

Dave

Hey dave Im in Merced just over the hill from you...I go to hollister quite a bit but Im down for a week or so , spun a flywheel on the triples at hollister last weekend

QUOTE (Smitty911 @ Mar 7 2007, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How far from Orange County?

Smitty

Its about 4-5 hours I believe smitty