2007 quadfest July 20 21 and 22 at Mountain Ridge

twisted_chassis

#1 Post by twisted_chassis »

quadfest is in a few weeks at mountain ridge trails in pennsylvania rt 30/160 reals corner. anyone who is interested. i live only a few miles from it. they have a mx track, mud pit for the 4x4's,they run 300 ft drags on the grass(till it gets chewed up). and i race at a local flat track down the road from it 12 miles. we are trying to get a flat track up at mountain ridge. but haven't got them to go for it yet.

RonDK

#2 Post by RonDK »

QUOTE (twisted_chassis @ Jul 9 2007, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
quadfest is in a few weeks at mountain ridge trails in pennsylvania rt 30/160 reals corner. anyone who is interested. i live only a few miles from it. they have a mx track, mud pit for the 4x4's,they run 300 ft drags on the grass(till it gets chewed up). and i race at a local flat track down the road from it 12 miles. we are trying to get a flat track up at mountain ridge. but haven't got them to go for it yet.

I thought about going but I don't think my CDALE will be done by then...I have a lot to go. I posted a while back wondering if anyone has gone before. How is it down there? My friend sponsors the event so I wanted to come down and check it out.

twisted_chassis

#3 Post by twisted_chassis »

last year there was 5-6000 people over the weekend this year there is suposed to be around
7000 either a band or a dj, whole bunch of vendors. its pretty fun