Clay City, KY

jesshamner

#1 Post by jesshamner »

Some locals and I are headed to Mountain Parkway in Clay City, KY to do some riding on Sunday 11/25/07. If anyone in the area wants to join, you are more than welcome. DMAC10???

DMAC10

#2 Post by DMAC10 »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Nov 16 2007, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some locals and I are headed to Mountain Parkway in Clay City, KY to do some riding on Sunday 11/25/07. If anyone in the area wants to join, you are more than welcome. DMAC10???

Sounds good to me. BUT I have no shocks sad.gif

Cannondale27 is fixing mine up for me, probably won't have them back in time, My fault, I drug my feet on getting them to him. Besides he promised to make them so good, that it wiil make this old man fast enough to keep up with the young guys.. (About like the blue magnets) biggrin.gif

So I doubt if they will be back in time, but give me a yell the next time you go out.

Have a ggod time and ride safe.

jesshamner

#3 Post by jesshamner »

That's too bad. I need to send my shocks to him too. I'm sure they need to be refreshed. I'll let you know when we decide to go somewhere again. We almost decided to go to LBL but turned it down since this will only be a day trip.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

DMAC10 if you need to borrow some shocks I can help you out.Still no eyelet from Elka.

DMAC10

#5 Post by DMAC10 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Nov 16 2007, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DMAC10 if you need to borrow some shocks I can help you out.Still no eyelet from Elka.

Thanks for the offer, but the wife has already made other plans for me. I don't think I got the best of this one.

Just let me know when you get them back to together. So does the faster warranty still apply??? laugh.gif

If you have to put a little blue on the springs, I think then I will be faster than KDeal, they say he's sneaky fast.

kdeal

#6 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (DMAC10 @ Nov 19 2007, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
............... If you have to put a little blue on the springs, I think then I will be faster than KDeal, they say he's sneaky fast.

Only in my dreams young man, only in my dreams.....LOL blink.gif