2008 Ride dates

MX Quad Dad

#11 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Dec 14 2007, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should pencil in Majestic Trails Labor day weekend of 2008. It promises to be the best group ride yet.

Ken is this a set date?

kdeal

#12 Post by kdeal »

I have had calls from several members saying that may not be a good date. Some folks have family events planned around that week-end. I believe it's going to be changed, but was trying to get as much input as possible from all the folks who WILL show up for the ride. We had a poll a few years back to determine a ride date and it was a disaster, because everyone voted and no one showed up. I am attempting to contact the regulars who show up and get their input. PM me with your preference for sometime in September. I was thinking the weekend of the 13-14. I know most of the regulars can do that weekend and it would be a few weeks earlier than the last few years to avoid the weather problems. Please let me know. I will start a new thread.

jesshamner

#13 Post by jesshamner »

I'm there either way but warmer weather is always welcome.

blaze#52

#14 Post by blaze#52 »

Hey. Jess if you can make it to Bedford we can drive up together, plenty of room in the trailer.

2000ex

#15 Post by 2000ex »

I HAVE to make it to the group ride at Majestic this year, however it is conflicting with my 2nd to last series race with NEATV which I plan on being in the heat of a points chase. The 20-21 of Sept would work PERFECT for me. I know it is impossible to work around everyones schedule

jesshamner

#16 Post by jesshamner »

blaze#52, I'm not sure if you're talking about gml's dates or the majestic ride. For the majestic ride, as of right now, my friend is coming along and we're bringing our 2 quads and the rzr. He started a new job so I don't know for sure if he will be able to go but after going last year, he really wants to. Are you going through Cincy? If so, maybe we can meet up there since we'll be leaving from Louisville. We can just convoy up there. The more the merrier especially on road trips. I can't wait.

Are you going to Speed2424's ride? What about gml's ride dates? I'll definitely be heading your way for the Badlands ride.

ljdbn

#17 Post by ljdbn »

My son and I will be able to make the Majestic ride...It will be our first group ride and am really looking forward to meeting all you guys. Some of you I have talked to, and some not, but this forum and great people in it, have helped us out a bunch. We've only had Dales for a couple years but I'm convinced to keep mine alive for years to come. See you there........I know this is probably a dumb question, but we only have two Dales so for and wondered if my oldest son could join us with his '08 yfz or do I need to find another Dale? My wife will kill me LOL, but I'm sure you guys would understand......

Jim

jesshamner

#18 Post by jesshamner »

Yes other brands are welcome. We welcome all that want to get embarrassed, humiliated, or humbled by the cdales.

ljdbn

#19 Post by ljdbn »

We look forward to it, this might be just the push he needs to go Dale, LOL, all joking aside, he has about 12 thou in that yfz and it's a handful for my 468, but not enough to worry us Dalers. see you guys there..

MX Quad Dad

#20 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Feb 23 2008, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes other brands are welcome. We welcome all that want to get embarrassed, humiliated, or humbled by the cdales.

I think you ruined his day. Sounds like he was looking for a excuse to buy another Dale laugh.gif