2008 Ride dates

gml1998

#1 Post by gml1998 »

It already seems like it's been months since I have been riding but it has only been 6 weeks.
My brother and I sat down and figured out our ride dates for 2008.I am self employed and need to schedule things way in advance.We just bought our day planners for 2008 ,needless to say the first thing we did was schedule time off to ride.
The following dates have been set aside to ride at Badlands offroad in Attica Indiana.
I am a new cannondale owner .my first cannondale I bought this past fall ran for about 10 minutes then quit.It is not fixed yet ,That project will be after x-mas.In the mean time I bought another cannondale,a 2003 Speed.I have not rode it yet.
It would be great to meet some other Dalers,So I am inviting anyone to meet us at Badlands.
Dates are as follows:

March 29
April 12
May 10
June 14
July 12
August 16
September 13
October 11
November 1

If you can make it on any of the dates let me know so we can lookout for you.
Thanks. Gary

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

You should pencil in Majestic Trails Labor day weekend of 2008. It promises to be the best group ride yet.

jesshamner

#3 Post by jesshamner »

Be sure to start a thread a couple weeks before you go. I would definitely like to ride at Badlands sometime to check it out. I haven't been there yet. But your dates are way too far out for me right now.

gml1998

#4 Post by gml1998 »

I will post a week or two before each ride date. I thought I would
post this now for those of us that need to plan way in advance.
Where is Majestic Trails. A group ride sound like fun. I hope it's not to far from me.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Majestic Trails is in Rew, PA. It is our annual get together each year. We usually have it near the end of September or early October, but have flirted with bad weather a few times. Last years was the best so far and we are going to top that this year!

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Will try to make it to one of your rides there.Maybe you could substitute one of those weekends to ride up here also.Really good idea setting dates way ahead like that.

jtracker

#7 Post by jtracker »

I'm assuming you live close to the badlands because you only have one day listed. We usually try to make it there twice a year but we stay for a whole weekend because it is about a 5 hour drive if I remember correctly. I know we would definately like to meet up with you guys. I will have to check but I'm sure we can make it to at least one ride if not two. smile.gif Haven't been there in awhile with quads. We always take our Jeeps. I'm already looking foward to riding in the spring! To bad winter just got here haha.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

That would be fun there with a Jeep!I was there about 4 years ago and spent alot of time watching trucks go through some really nasty stuff!I remember with quads there were some really tough hillclimbs that scared heck out of me!Fun though.

gml1998

#9 Post by gml1998 »

We live about 130 miles from Badlands ,2-2.5 hour drive. We usually leave the house at 6am we get there at about 8:30 (9:30 their time).We ride till close and are home by 7 or so.We have camped there a few times also.They normally close at 5:00pm but they do stay open till 7:00 in the warmer months.

Cannondale27 ,it would be great to substitute and ride in your area, we are always looking for new riding places.By the way I still need to find out if you are willing to look at my 02 cannibal that won't run,maybe between New year and the end of March.Let me know.Gary

speedracer

#10 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (gml1998 @ Dec 15 2007, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We live about 130 miles from Badlands ,2-2.5 hour drive. We usually leave the house at 6am we get there at about 8:30 (9:30 their time).We ride till close and are home by 7 or so.We have camped there a few times also.They normally close at 5:00pm but they do stay open till 7:00 in the warmer months.

Cannondale27 ,it would be great to substitute and ride in your area, we are always looking for new riding places.By the way I still need to find out if you are willing to look at my 02 cannibal that won't run,maybe between New year and the end of March.Let me know.Gary

Sounds like a great time.Always wanted to go there.I can get a bunch of crash test dummies to go too!