2008 Ride dates

kdeal

#21 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (ljdbn @ Feb 23 2008, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We look forward to it, this might be just the push he needs to go Dale, LOL, all joking aside, he has about 12 thou in that yfz and it's a handful for my 468, but not enough to worry us Dalers. see you guys there..

There will be a group ride in Canton, Ohio the last weekend in May as well. We usually have 10-20 people show up for as well. It would be a little closer for you and you will get a chance to meet up with some good people as well. Most just show up late Friday or Saturday morning for a long day of riding. Others stay over till Sunday and get a good morning ride in before heading home. It's located just off I-77 about an hour and half into Ohio. All brands welcome as well!

speedracer

#22 Post by speedracer »

kdeal, where's that at? Sounds like a blast.

WhiteZee

#23 Post by WhiteZee »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Feb 22 2008, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
blaze#52, I'm not sure if you're talking about gml's dates or the majestic ride. For the majestic ride, as of right now, my friend is coming along and we're bringing our 2 quads and the rzr. He started a new job so I don't know for sure if he will be able to go but after going last year, he really wants to. Are you going through Cincy? If so, maybe we can meet up there since we'll be leaving from Louisville. We can just convoy up there. The more the merrier especially on road trips. I can't wait.

Are you going to Speed2424's ride? What about gml's ride dates? I'll definitely be heading your way for the Badlands ride.
I am 100% in for this ride, I had a blast last year. Hopefully the RZR will last for the entire weekend this time.

kdeal

#24 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Feb 26 2008, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kdeal,wheres that at?Sounds like a blast.

The ride at the end of May (31 - June 1) is at Speed2424's farm outside of Canton, Ohio. He has a 1 mile long MX track, a small woods trail, lots of just fun trail riding and an impromptu drag race during the day. He usually orders up food for dinner (usually some killer pizza & or wings) and overnight camping is encouraged on the site. There is also a cheap hotel 5 miles away. He had a porta john and plenty of soft drinks on hand as well. All CannondaleRider members are welcome along with family and friends. There is no cost for admission, but tips for the food, drinks and porta john rental are encouraged. If you need directions I can get you an exact address or provide my cell phone number for when you go up to call when you are in the area. It is about 5 miles off of 1-77 south of Canton. I come up from FL so it is definitely worth while.

tongue.gif

DMAC10

#25 Post by DMAC10 »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Feb 27 2008, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The ride at the end of May (31 - June 1) is at Speed2424's farm outside of Canton, Ohio. He has a 1 mile long MX track, a small woods trail, lots of just fun trial riding and an impromptu drag race during the day. He usually orders up food for dinner (usually some killer pizza & or wings) and overnight camping is encouraged on the site. There is also a cheap hotel 5 miles away. He had a porta john and plenty of soft drinks on hand as well. All CannondaleRider members are welcome along with family and friends. There is no cost for admission, but tips for the food, drinks and porta john rental are encouraged. If you need directions I can get you an exact address or provide my cell phone number for when you go up to call when you are in the area. It is about 5 miles off of 1-77 south of Canton. I come up from FL so it is definitely worth while.

tongue.gif

So kdeal, just how big are the jumps on this MX track? tongue.gif

Trying to talk the wife into letting me go, Thats awlful close to my anniversary. Any Shopping Malls close by??????? wink.gif

If I make it I need to find some MX tires, I'll turn the dale over with trail tires. LOL tongue.gif

kdeal

#26 Post by kdeal »

The jumps are too big for you old man, but you can put your rocking chair near the table top jump so you can watch if you want! LOL

It's a pretty smooth track from what all the racers say. Not too dangerous.

[attachment=5846:Spring_R...2006_047.jpg]

DMAC10

#27 Post by DMAC10 »

Rocking Chair!!!!

NO WAY I get motion sickness from all that rocking.

I'll just lay back on my Dale, and hope no one throws any roost on it.

Is that you in the Pic. I always new you could do it. tongue.gif

Now where are those MX tires that I need??????

BSLEETER

#28 Post by BSLEETER »

Hey, I'm going March 14th and 15th or both depending on the weather. I don't have a Cannondale but I'd like to see some. I got a 400ex and my friend that's going has a 300ex. PM me if ur going those 2 days.

kdeal

#29 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (DMAC10 @ Mar 4 2008, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rocking Chair!!!!

NO WAY I get motion sickness from all that rocking.

I'll just lay back on my Dale, and hope no one throws any roost on it.

Is that you in the Pic. I always new you could do it. tongue.gif

Now where are those MX tires that I need??????

I guess I will be in the rocking chair row all by myself then! The guy in the pic is the one and only Cannondale27! He tears it up with the best of them. I was trying to find the one of Timbo & John in the air. There is plenty to do as far as shopping and some site seeing for the wifey. THe event is done as a family style event and there will be other wives and family there as well. Heck, I'll keep her entertained since I don't ride much! blink.gif I figure you are good for a lap or two and then she will have your company! laugh.gif

I hope that you get a chance to come. You can show up late Friday and ride Saturday and head back early Sunday if you need to salvage the weekend for the wife. Saturday is the big day.

DMAC10

#30 Post by DMAC10 »

What do you mean a lap or two.Heck I'm in training, I'm good for at least three. tongue.gif

Do you have to get air if you ride the mx track ???

it would be nice to try, if nothing else just to check out, how well the shock Doc's workmanship is.

He guaranteed me that his work would make me faster.

So with the Shock Doc's secret weapon and the blue PC, man I may get up to 3rd gear. ohmy.gif

Ken
I'm trying to work things out to make it. Started planning now, but as usual I won't know for sure until the week of the event. Work is crazy like that.
If I make it I'll come up Friday night and leave mid day Sunday.

So I challenge you to a time trial on the mx track, Are you up for it?????????????? wink.gif

This is a pic of my Rocking Chair