LBL / Turkey Bay

jesshamner

#1 Post by jesshamner »

Some friends and I are planning on riding at LBL on the weekend of April 12th. We'll be arriving probably sometime early Friday afternoon. I would love to see some Cannondale people there. Does anyone want to join us? DMAC? candyassmiler? Maybe some people from Illinois and Missouri? Its not that far from you all. I get lonely with all those jap quads all the time. Let's make it a cdale mini ride.

LBL is near Murray, KY between Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley.

speedracer

#2 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jan 29 2008, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some friends and I are planning on riding at LBL on the weekend of April 12th. We'll be arriving probably sometime early Friday afternoon. I would love to see some Cannondale people there. Does anyone want to join us? DMAC? candyassmiler? Maybe some people from Illinois and Missouri? Its not that far from you all. I get lonely with all those jap quads all the time. Let's make it a cdale mini ride.

LBL is near Murray, KY between Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley.

I have always wanted ride there,whats the terrain like?Sounds like I need to get the woods quad back up and running.

ozarkdaler

#3 Post by ozarkdaler »

I may be game for that because I have a job starting in Carbondale IL around that time.

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

Terrain...hmm.. Well, its either clay or loose shale. Its right on the shore of Kentucky Lake so you can ride right next to the water. The main trail is a fire road that is nothing but whoops...pretty fun for your first time. The trails are hilly and there a some decent hill climbs. You'll enjoy it for sure. Come on out! cjenkins...its only about 2 hours from Carbondale. That's closer than I am to the place.

ozarkdaler

#5 Post by ozarkdaler »

so is there just trails or is there a track as well?

jesshamner

#6 Post by jesshamner »

Just trails. I wish they had a track.

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

Anybody for sure yet? I need some cdale support!

jinx44

#8 Post by jinx44 »

Put me down as a maybe. I will have to see if I have one running by then. LOL

ozarkdaler

#9 Post by ozarkdaler »

I will not know for another 3wks or so.

jesshamner

#10 Post by jesshamner »

One week away! Anybody going to go with us? LBL has been closed down a lot. We are definitely riding somwhere. The backup riding spot is Little Egypt in southern Illinois.