Silver Lake Dunes Michigan

cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

Was a bunch of us there this weekend. Most of PA gang except for Tom, Wannablaze and his Dad, MikeCousins and I. Had a great time. Cannondales put on a good showing at drags for sure. Only took a couple pics but a bunch of videos. Check it out and if anyone else cares to share thier pics I would appreciate it. The little town of Mears was packed and has a heck of a nightlife also. We got in no problem thanks to parking a car in line for voucher. Was alot of the big boys out this weekend. Very impressive machines! Like a mini Glamis.

Click here to watch Silver-Lake-08
[attachment=7000:PICT0004.JPG]
[attachment=7001:PICT0003.JPG]

Dachshund

#2 Post by Dachshund »

Always a good time. Wish I would have been able to be there.

wanablaze

#3 Post by wanablaze »

Wow Steve, that video came out pretty good!

wanablaze

#4 Post by wanablaze »

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#5 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

[quote name='cannondale27' date='Aug 31 2008, 11:22 PM' post='195266']
Was a bunch of us there this weekend. Most of PA gang except for Tom,
Well,,,, at least I sent 2 of my tires there. laugh.gif

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Yea they do good cement burnouts laugh.gif

Just kidding Tom. We missed you there.

Hey Josh that video looks crummy on Putfile. I dont know why. Check it out here.

Click on Video
http://cannondalecentral.com/

mydreamride

#7 Post by mydreamride »

I was a great time, espescially when I got to ride almost the whole time in two days (will explain) rather than a few hours and head back home all in one day like the last time. Didn't get to start riding on sat until about 2:00pm because as Timbomoose was working on my cold start I found that my 1 gallon tank developed two leaks from my incident on friday, so I had to have the spots welded back up. It was also a suprise in how long a gallon of fuel really lasts, especially compared to cannondale27's raptor 700. Also was testing a different muffler I brought along because I needed a spark arrestor and my shortened CF muffler didn't have one. I think everybody will say that even though it was fairly quit, it seemed to have no effect on power. Was good to meet zach and travis. It's nice to see Tim, Mark, Josh, and Joshes father again. Wish I would have grabbed my camera for sat afternoon and took some pics of the insane drag quads that were racing there.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Yea that Raptors a pig eh? 8 gallons plus whatever was in tank went pretty quick considering I wasnt even riding or racing all the time. Was very happy with the Rappy in the sand though. It was no slouch and actually handled the whoops very well. Wasn't scared like I am when trailriding it. laugh.gif

ltdyfz450

#9 Post by ltdyfz450 »

It was a great time. Nice to see Steve again and meeting Mike, Josh, and his dad was cool. The weather couldn't of been any better. Some of those drag quads out there were completely insane. Turbo's Nitrous, heck some had both. Mikes exhuast was quiet but definetly didn't hurt his power. The old crappers impressed me big time. They pulled out of the hole really hard. Those v-8 buggies down there are insane and some of those trucks with 42" tires that looked small were neat to see. It was a very good trip and cannot wait to go again.