2009 ride dates

speedracer

#71 Post by speedracer »

I will be there for sure.I was there Sunday,had a blast!Lots of mudholes too choose from.

speedracer

#72 Post by speedracer »

Hey Gary,I think 67z400 may have some time with a D&M,I dont know forsure though.

gml1998

#73 Post by gml1998 »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Apr 27 2009, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Gary,I think 67z400 may have some time with a D&M,I dont know forsure though.

is 67z400 coming?

jesshamner

#74 Post by jesshamner »

I have a D&M kit. What are you needing to know? I can show you how to do the basics.

jesshamner

#75 Post by jesshamner »

I thought the campground was supposed to have nice shower houses. Is that not the case. I completely understand that the women want to stay in a hotel but I want to make sure I can camp and get a shower. Did I misread something?

jesshamner

#76 Post by jesshamner »

Can we camp in the atv part or do we need to go to the park campground? It looks like its sort of like sand and they have some trails in the woods. I guess this means there will be some Cannondales kicking a$$ and taking names in some drag races?

67z400

#77 Post by 67z400 »

I will be there. I do not have a D&M kit, but I do have ecudiag which works just as well. This will be fun if we get a lot of dales done there. I usually get a lot of attention when I'm at the park. Not to mention the dale will beat about 90% of all other bikes in the drag races.

The showers and bathrooms are nice. I camped Fri-Sun about a week ago and had a blast. When you camp there are actual camp sites where you have a pad to park the truck and trailer, fire pit, area marked off for tent, etc.

Here are a few websites that give good information. http://www.mostateparks.com/stjoe.htm click on any one of the activity links to get more info. There is a link that displays a map of the park and campgrounds which will give you an idea of what site to chose.

Reservation info http://www.icampmo.com/SearchPark.aspx you will have to play around a bit with that site to see which sites are available that weekend.

If you decide to camp I find it best to call the park up to make reservations. 1-877-422-6766

Let me know if you have any questions. See you there.

*As far as making a decision on which site to choose I think that depends on if your using a tent(non electric site) or camper (electric site). I have stayed in both, I have no preference. If no one needs electric then I'll probally get a non electric site unless someone states otherwise. If no one objects I'm going to be reserving my site soon. I will post the site number so we can all stay near each other. *

gml1998

#78 Post by gml1998 »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Apr 27 2009, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a D&M kit. What are you needing to know? I can show you how to do the basics.

I have a D&M kit but have never used it .I just want to have someone show me the basics.