2009 ride dates

gml1998

#1 Post by gml1998 »

Hello all.It is that time of year again.Spring is coming and I am posting our scheduled dates to ride. tongue.gif
We normally go to Badlands in Attica Indiana .But we are open to suggestions for other places to go .
Last year I only saw one other Cannondale while riding and I never caught up with him to find out who it was.

The following dates are set aside for riding:The ride dates have been edited to reflect a change in my brothers work schedule.Also note Junes ride date is at St.Joes Park near St.Louis.

Sunday March 29th
Sunday April 19th
Saturday May 9th Cannondale Riders Midwest Group Ride at Badlands .Indiana
Saturday June20th St. Joes Park near St. Louis Mo. Cannondale Riders Midwest Summer Ride
Sunday July 19th
Sunday August 23rd
Saturday September 19th
Saturday October 17th
Saturday November 7th

I will post the week before each ride to remind everyone.We will not ride if weather is nasty as it is a 2.5 hour ride for us to get to Badlands.

Also we are planning a trip to Coal Creek Tennessee the week of August 3rd,if anyone has been there let me know how it was .And let me know if any Dalers will be there that week

Gary

MX Quad Dad

#2 Post by MX Quad Dad »

If you want to ride with other Dales, try to make the fall ride KDeal sets up at Majestic's. That was the most dales I have seen in one place. At least in 07, last year I got the dates mixed up. And still ended up parked next to a guy with a Dale. Speed2424 has a spring ride at his place also with quite a few Dales.

67z400

#3 Post by 67z400 »

I think it would be great to schedule a dale weekend. I can do most weekends as long it isn't to far away from my house, generally 8-12 hours from St. Louis. If a location ends up being much farther away I would have to make large trip out of it. Last time i did that I ended up in St. Anthonys for one week.

NRath

#4 Post by NRath »

I've been to Coal Creek. It's been awhile, though- about 5-6 yrs, I guess. It was a good place to ride. However, if it's not closer to you than H-M, I'd go to West VA. Looking at the map and St. Louis, theres no way I'd pass on H-M for Coal Creek. At the time, it just wasn't near as big as what H-M has to offer. What they had was very similar and it was a fun trip. But, maybe they've expanded... They'll never be able to expand to match H-M, though.

I'm past due for a trip to H-M, myself!

speedracer

#5 Post by speedracer »

Hey Gary,I am going to make on of those dates for sure.If your looking for other places to go,you need to check out St.Joe park.What part of Ill.are you in?

speedracer

#6 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (67z400 @ Jan 20 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it would be great to schedule a dale weekend. I can do most weekends as long it isn't to far away from my house, generally 8-12 hours from St. Louis. If a location ends up being much farther away I would have to make large trip out of it. Last time i did that I ended up in St. Anthonys for one week.

Im getting my 467 repaired soon,drag rematch?LOL.

gml1998

#7 Post by gml1998 »

I am located near Joliet Illinois.We've thought about St Joe park .Whats it like? Gary

speedracer

#8 Post by speedracer »

You have trails(miles),mudpits,3000 acres of sand,whoops,bowls,sand trails through the scrub,LOTS of sand dragracing.Its a state park with horse trails,bike trails,fishing lakes,camping,plus you can ride you quad up to a beach and go for a swim,in your riding clothes and go back out,lots of fun.Also no enforced sound issues.If you come down on a weekend you can hit the sand drags on Saterday night,about ten minutes away!

gml1998

#9 Post by gml1998 »

It sounds fun,I think we will try to make it down there one week end.I will let you know which one so we can meet.Gary

speedracer

#10 Post by speedracer »

Sounds great,Oh yea,family enviroment,no alcohol allowed in staging area(pits) which I think is a good thing.