Motoland MX park in Casa Grande AZ...

m_mcgranahan

#1 Post by m_mcgranahan »

HI,

I had another fun day of practice on the Motolad MX track outside Casa Grande AZ! I pulled in to ride today and there right in front of me were two Dales!! I about fell over! Never ran into a dale rider on accident before. He used to ride for ATK, but the hard times of late they had to cut him, but he's still running his dales. He gave me some great tips about doing the doubles and corners.

ANyhow, if you can make it out, its a great, fast track. I am planning to go back again 3-21-09 from 1pm to close. Hope to meet more of you out there!

GOd bless...

Mark

m_mcgranahan

#2 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hi,

So I am hoping to go to Motolad to Ride this Saturday afternoon from 1pm till close. Rayspeed said he would think about coming out to ride with me and Frankie (the former ATK sponsored racer) said that he is planing to make it out. If any of you are interseted in joining us please come out to Motoland and have some fun riding!

To get more info on the track etc, check out http://www.motolandmxpark.com/location.php

God bless...

Mark

speedracer

#3 Post by speedracer »

That would be helpful,riding with a former "factory" rider.I am sure lots of things to pick-up on.