silver freaking lake!!!!!

joep1219

#11 Post by joep1219 »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Mar 24 2009, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, that does sound like a pain.We never get hassled here in Missouri,just go and ride!

THE best part of the place is when you go for a big holiday weekend when the big boys come to show off there bad A$$ toys. i used to have a trinity 480 banshee on the wounder gas, used to go almost every weekend, after i found mx i've only been 2 times in the last 3 years.

jake

#12 Post by jake »

it's really not that bad. just don't rev up in the parking lot and put a spark arestor in until you get onto the dunes. simple as that.

obviously you have to use your head like riding a fourwheeler anywhere, especially around ppl. other than that you shouldnt run into any problems.

joep1219

#13 Post by joep1219 »

QUOTE (o3speed @ Mar 27 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it's really not that bad. just don't rev up in the parking lot and put a spark arestor in until you get onto the dunes. simple as that.

obviously you have to use your head like riding a fourwheeler anywhere, especially around ppl. other than that you shouldnt run into any problems.

just face it, the DNR don't want us there! that's why we call them the sand NAZI's!

lol

jake

#14 Post by jake »

QUOTE (joep1219 @ Mar 27 2009, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just face it, the DNR don't want us there! that's why we call them the sand NAZI's!

lol

haha, i agree, but we can legally and it's fun! they can't stop anyone from riding as long as you follow the rules or just don't get caught.

to be honest, if i were a DNR or "sand Nazi", i would prolly be pretty tired of the dumb people that don't use their heads and ruin it for the rest of us too. there are some idiots out of any group, and unfortunately that includes some of the people who have access to high powered, recreational vehicals that can be dangerous. haha. it only takes one person not paying attention to cause a wreck.

jake

#15 Post by jake »

ahhahahaha, great story for all of you to get a laugh at. i was at silver lake and the dnr guy checked my pipe for a baffle. apparently he saw it fit instead of using a stick or rod or something to check, or just to look with the flashlight he was holding in his other hand, he used his fingers! needless to say he jumped pretty quick. funny thing is i didnt even have a spark arrestor and he still let me through. what a genious! tongue.gif